Any celebrity sightings at the game?

CrimsonSnake

3rd Team
Aug 21, 2002
Huntsville, ALABAMA, USA
Additionally, one of my friends took a flight from Austin to Orange County, and he said that Gov. Riley was on the plane, flying coach. Even the Longhorn fans who realized who he was thought it was cool that a governor was flying coach.

He did have a Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade waiting for him with an imposing-looking driver.
I was on that flight from Oragne County to Atlanta and can also confirm, that the Governor and Mrs. Riley did indeed fly coach.

37bamagrl

All-American
May 6, 2003
Foley, AL
We saw Mathew McConaouhey (sp?) tailgating in an RV. UT fan, but our wives got pics with him anyway.
we kept waiting for them to show him on the big screen...or do a commercial or something to balance out the courtney cox.

Courtney was on the commercial, and they showed her on the big screen in the stands during the game.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Any word on whether Channing Tatum or Lucas Black was there or not?

And speaking of Sela Ward, she said in an interview with Tony Barnhardt a few months back that if we made it to Pasadena, she'd be there.

Really? A Crimson Tide rep on that site?
Who said he was a Tide man?

pluckngrit

Suspended
Nov 2, 2003
He's the one wearing an Alabama shirt on page 3 of this thread. He's got a baby on his back.
i think he's trying to say the man swings both ways, like a lot of hollywood types. ;) (when it comes to sports)

it's funny how fans come crawling out of the woodwork when bama wins.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
i think he's trying to say the man swings both ways, like a lot of hollywood types. ;) (when it comes to sports)

it's funny how fans come crawling out of the woodwork when bama wins.
I'm not so sure about that. From everyone I know, he's about as diehard of a Bama fan as there can be, and he's about as far from the "hollywood type" as there is. I think you're thinking of someone else.

pluckngrit

Suspended
Nov 2, 2003
I'm not so sure about that. From everyone I know, he's about as diehard of a Bama fan as there can be, and he's about as far from the "hollywood type" as there is. I think you're thinking of someone else.
gotcha. i've been listening to hsv's cryptic messages too long. :)

BamaJaguars

Aug 25, 2008
I sat a few seats away from Darren Woodson, DB for the Cowboys. His gf is a UT fan.
I was in the seat next to him. For a 3 time Super Bowl champion, he could not be a nicer, down to earth guy. I talked with him a lot about Bama since he didn't know too much about the team (he was of course interested in the DBs), but the most memorable moment was when he said that Ingram reminds him of Emmitt Smith. It's one thing to hear that from an announcer, but quite another to hear it from Emmitt's teammate!

On another note glasscutter, glad you survived the Texas section with us!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.