ADMIN NOTE: Clarification on Basketball Posting: PLEASE READ

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
After clearing with Bamanation and Earle, the "topic" use for the Basketball board has been cleared a bit. Both "Men's" and "Women's" Basketball may be discussed on the "Basketball" board. The "Women/Other" board is for use when discussing topics such as Gymanastics, Track and Field, etc...

Last edited:

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
After clearing with Bamanation and Earle, the "topic" use for the Basketball board has been cleared a bit. Both "Men's" and "Women's" Basketball may be discussed on the "Basketball" board. The "Women/Other" board is for use when discussing topics such as Gymanastics, Track and Field, etc...

I made a post about 3 weeks ago about womens basketball here. I apologize. Hope I didn't cause a problem. Haven't been on this board very long. Didn't notice the womens/other board below. Still learning the ropes. Will be more careful in the future.

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Also I just want to add that this is the board for all Alabama basketball recruiting posts. Please post all basketball recruiting posts here and not on the Football Recruiting Board. It just gets lost over there in the football threads.

If you want to talk about Alabama basketball, men's and women's teams and recruiting this is the board.

I have updated the 2011 Alabama Commitments and Prospects List which is a sticky thread at the top of the board. Check it out!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.