"The BookEnds" link now on left menu!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Now you have direct click through to The BookEnds message board. (link is under the "Non-Sports" link)

For now, this link exists only on the message board pages. Updates to front and other pages to come soon.

Thanks!

Brett

LTBF

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
B'ham,
And thanks for transferring all the threads for us!

One of the things I regretted most about visiting England was that I could not see the homes, etc., of all the wonderful writers in that wonderful country. the closest I came was when I saw the house that Jane Austen and her father lived in while they were living in Bath. I'm coming back, for sure, maybe without my spouse, who isn't as interested in these things as I am! Maybe we could get up a group of readers and interest a travel agency in putting together a trip for us.

New idea: begin listing the literary places in the UK that you would like to visit.

I would start with Stratford-upon-Avon.
Glastonbury, of King Arthur fame, would be right up there, since my father's grandfather and his family immigrated from Street, which is a subdivision of Glastonbury.

Thoughts on this?

ROLL TIDE FOREVER!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.