Alabama National Title Coke Bottles?

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
I heard back in January that Coke was going to put out some national title glass bottles in April, specifically around the time of A-day. Well its A-day week, has anyone heard any news on this?

uafootball92

1st Team
Sep 21, 2005
St. Charles, Missouri
They have some here in Northport. Got mine on Monday. 6pack of coke bottles for around $5.50. Look nice, but kind of simple. Script A logo with National Champions 2009 on it. It's the same symbol as was on the can. It looks nice next to my 1992 can, 2009 can, Bear Bryant bottle and 1992 bottle.

37bamagrl

All-American
May 6, 2003
Foley, AL
They have some here in Northport. Got mine on Monday. 6pack of coke bottles for around $5.50. Look nice, but kind of simple. Script A logo with National Champions 2009 on it. It's the same symbol as was on the can. It looks nice next to my 1992 can, 2009 can, Bear Bryant bottle and 1992 bottle.
Where did you buy them?

tide13

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 18, 2002
Birmingham
Picked some up last night in the Piggly Wiggly in the Bluff Park area of Hoover. They didn't have many out. I would assume that if they have them, then the other grocers should have them now or soon.

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
Picked some up last night in the Piggly Wiggly in the Bluff Park area of Hoover. They didn't have many out. I would assume that if they have them, then the other grocers should have them now or soon.
Thanks, I'll check it out this afternoon

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
I'd really like to get my hands on a 6 pack of bottles. The cans just won't do for posterity.
I work for Coca-Cola in Atlanta and can tell you that the cans are not made the same as they were in the past. Give it a few years and the acid will start to eat away at the can. I had a Christmas can on my desk from a year or so ago burst all over the place.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.