Has anyone seen Emeril LaGasse lately?

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
I was just on the Food Channel for the 1st time in some while and they showed a clip of him pimping The Best Thing I Ever Ate. He is soooo fat!! My Grandaddy slaughtered a few hogs that were skinnier than him and with smaller jowls. He needs to mix in a salad every now and then.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Emeril has definitely turned into quite a dumpling. If you preach eating healthy why not practice it and do a few push ups while you are at it. Another good exercise is pushing away from the table after one plate full of food. ;)

I

It's On A Slab

Emeril has definitely turned into quite a dumpling. If you preach eating healthy why not practice it and do a few push ups while you are at it. Another good exercise is pushing away from the table after one plate full of food. ;)
I've noticed that Rachael Ray has put on some poundage since she did that FHM spread. Either that, or they airbrushed her girth.

Anthony Bourdain probably stays skinny by experiencing dysentery in all the exotic places he goes.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
In fairness to Emeril I should add that he's a lightweight compared to Mario Batali who appears to be in training for a second career as a sumo wrestler. :eek2:

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Gotta throw "Paula Deen" into the mix as well! Darn, if I used as much butter as she does, I'd be as big as a house! :)

Last edited:

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Gotta throw "Paula Deen" into the mix as well! Darn, if I used as much butter as she does, I'd be as big as a house! :)

Saw her last night, she had Albert Pujols and his wife on. Ol' Paula has always been kind of a wide load, but dang, she's sho nuff a big ol' girl now.

All those Food Channel folks are really getting stout, Rachel Ray included and the Barefoot Contessa is just gross.

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Speaking of chefs... has anyone watched Jamie Oliver's "Food Revolution USA"? He's going into various public schools in WV & attempting to rid the cafeteria of processed foods (chicken nuggets, french fries, etc) and replacing the lunch menu with fresh foods prepared without all the grease and fat.

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

Honden

1st Team
Jun 13, 2009
Speaking of chefs... has anyone watched Jamie Oliver's "Food Revolution USA"? He's going into various public schools in WV & attempting to rid the cafeteria of processed foods (chicken nuggets, french fries, etc) and replacing the lunch menu with fresh foods prepared without all the grease and fat.

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution
I say, "more power to him" if he can find out a way to lower food costs ( including the dreaded shipping bill ) while making it healthier.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.