"Let Freedom Ring" - Sean Hannity

crimsonblake

Banned
Sep 19, 2000
Mobile, AL
Wow, I can't imagine how much more powerful this great country of our's would be if everyone was half the man Sean Hannity was. Sean defends many of the republican views with good sense, morals and using the true facts democrats fail to mention.
Democrats alike should also read this book, Sean exposes Al Gore, Tom Dachle, Bill Clinton and Dick Gephardt for their purely political stance on many of today's domestic issues. Sean explains how the Democratic party leaders have failed the democratic party since JFK.

crimsonblake

Banned
Sep 19, 2000
Mobile, AL
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JackDaniels:
Just bought the book today.Looking foward to reading it.I too admire Sean.Don't know how he puts up with his sidekick at times.</font>

Did you read O'reilly's "No Spin Zone" ? I was thinking about picking that one up.

Tide Siblacer

1st Team
Aug 3, 2001
Middletown, R.I. USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by crimsonblake:

Did you read O'reilly's "No Spin Zone" ? I was thinking about picking that one up.
</font>
Blake it is a awesome book. I have an autographed copy! I think the man is awesome. I don't always agree with him but... almost.

crimsonblake

Banned
Sep 19, 2000
Mobile, AL
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tide Siblacer:
Blake it is a awesome book. I have an autographed copy! I think the man is awesome. I don't always agree with him but... almost.</font>
I'm reading the No Spin Zone now, and i must say compared to Sean Hannity's book this is just bunk. This is almost a carbon copy of what he has said on his TV show. Plus he doesn't have too much hard core facts, just heavy opinions.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I have read "Let Freedom Ring."

I have no military service, but Hannity is the type of guy you'd want in a foxhole with you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.