What's on your 4th of July Menu?

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Think we're going relaxed & traditional. Pigs in a blanket, grilled bacon cheeseburgers, hot wings, potato salad, baked beans, a blueberry cobbler and an ice cold watermelon.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
BBQ Chicken quarters and some link sausage with good ol bottled BBQ sauce cooked on Big Green Egg.

On gas grill Veggie stacks - egg plant topped with sliced oinon topped with tomato topped with cheese. Cook the egg plant and onion a bit before starting the stack so everything cooks the same.

Root Beer Baked Beans they sound good enough to try.

Corn on the Cob with garlic & cayenne pepper butter.

Deviled eggs, have to make a few square one too.

Loaded baked potato skins cheese, bacon bits & sour cream the rest of the potato goes into mashed potatoes for the following day.

Desert is yellow sheet cake cut into 3 layers. Vanilla pudding between each layer topped with buttercream frosting and a handfull of blueberries and raspberries for the red, white & blue effect & homemade vanilla ice cream.

Sweet ginger Tea.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Well I had to open the restaurant, but I threw down a nice little spread for my employees

Burgers & Dogs
Rotel Dip
Deviled Eggs
Potato Salad & Baked Beans
Pigs in a Blanket....

That's a lot of food for a dishwasher, two waitresses, one grill cook and the girl at the cash register. ;)

Nothing special...

Chicken leg quarters, and country cut ribs, both dusted liberally with a nice sweet hot rub, grilled fresh corn, smashed garlic potaters, baked beans and crunchy garlic bread.

Watermelon for desert....that and a few whiskey sours :biggrin2:

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.