Vlachos condition?

Let's Roll Tide

1st Team
Sep 29, 2003
Denver, CO
Does anyone know how William Vlachos' recovery is coming along? I know he's up for the Rimington, but I haven't heard anything else about him since they mentioned his surgery during the A-Day game...

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
For the time being, I figure no news is good news. As fall workouts get closer, news about William and any others will begin to emerge. My hope is that we're as blessed this season as last on the number/quality of injuries. That's a huge, huge factor in the success of any team during a typical, brutal SEC season. I love Coach Cochran's work in helping minimize the team's injury situation through the S and C program. These guys have really become a big factor on the gridiron. Merci beaucoup!. WTG, Coach C.

BAMA-RULZ

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 13, 2008
I agree with both, but the VERY important question still remains (even critical), what is the status of Mr. Vlachos?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I agree with both, but the VERY important question still remains (even critical), what is the status of Mr. Vlachos?
CNS's regime has done an extraordinary job of guarding info about injuries. Even the other players don't know much more than what they can see with their own eyes, and that's not always accurate. Some info came out last year, but, OTOH, there were also surprises. BTW, this is as it ought to be...

T-boy

BamaNation Citizen
May 1, 2010
I read a report on another site that stated Vlachos was running windsprints with the other linemen last week.

Seems to be fine.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
I remember when it looked like we may not even recruit Vlachos and Chapman unless they wanted to walk on. Both young men have worked hard and will be two very solid linemen for us.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
I remember when it looked like we may not even recruit Vlachos and Chapman unless they wanted to walk on. Both young men have worked hard and will be two very solid linemen for us.
"Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." Calvin Coolidge

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.