Alabama Football Summer Camp

OLDTIDE

Scout Team
Oct 20, 1999
Orange Park Fla USA
My Great Nephew Cole Martin from Houston Tx. Made the all Coach Saban team as QB at summer camp. Only around 40 out of 500 made the all Saban team. Cole is only 14 and is already 6 feet tall and weighs around 190 and will be the starer on his HS team this fall. If he starts for 4 years and does well we just might see him at Bama in 4 years. That is his dream and the kid is tough and a hard worker. I sure hope he stays healthy and can get a scolly to come to my beloved Tide. He went to the Texas A&M camp and really impressed the Aggie coaches but he bleeds Alabama Crimson.

Black Warrior

Suspended
Mar 30, 2010
Sounds like you've got a good one there. It would be great to see him in a Bama uniform someday. Best of luck to him.. RTR

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
My Great Nephew Cole Martin from Houston Tx. Made the all Coach Saban team as QB at summer camp. Only around 40 out of 500 made the all Saban team. Cole is only 14 and is already 6 feet tall and weighs around 190 and will be the starer on his HS team this fall. If he starts for 4 years and does well we just might see him at Bama in 4 years. That is his dream and the kid is tough and a hard worker. I sure hope he stays healthy and can get a scolly to come to my beloved Tide. He went to the Texas A&M camp and really impressed the Aggie coaches but he bleeds Alabama Crimson.
I will look foward to following his recruitment in four years. Please keep us updated.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.