ADMIN NOTE: ALL POSTERS READ: Profanity on this message board

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: Profanity on this message board

OK, we get it, thanks for sharing.

I suppose our standards are higher than the 'inner city'.

That said, no point in discussing this further here - that standard isn't going to change.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
We are keeping the football forum as a family oriented message board therefore we have banned profanity in any thread. It goes on to include profanity in any link you might want to post. Disclaimers or warnings that profanity is included is not allowed. What do we consider profanity? Pretty much everything George Carlin said you can't say on public TV. We don't even want any of the creative misspellings of certain words. Swear words such as Damn we should have scored on that drive or that was one Hell of a team we played this week is not a problem. We use a profanity filter which catches most words but if we see someone who keeps getting **** or ***** in their posts we may have to have a meeting with you. Let's keep it clean, keep it classy and remember some of the members here let their 10 year old daughters read this forum.

Carry on. RTR
Quoting our good buddy bayoutider as a reminder to the forum - once the season starts, traffic increases and we don't have time for hand-holding, so editing of posts to remove profanity isn't typical - we'll just nuke your post.

And most likely give you a vacation.

I hope everyone enjoys the season, but remember we're all guests in BamaNation's house and will honor his rules.

RTR

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Quoting our good buddy bayoutider as a reminder to the forum - once the season starts, traffic increases and we don't have time for hand-holding, so editing of posts to remove profanity isn't typical - we'll just nuke your post.

And most likely give you a vacation.

I hope everyone enjoys the season, but remember we're all guests in BamaNation's house and will honor his rules.

RTR
I've been working outside in the yard and it's at least 98 degrees. I was sweating just thinking about going outside. However, I did finish and I am hungry. While outside I was just wondering what Jess' prediction was for Bama vs WV.

What's BamaNation got for dinner tonight? Does he have a big screen TV so we TideFans can watch aTm vs USC(E) after an early dinner?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Bump as one last warning (as if there haven't been enough) - if you use profanity, use letters or symbols to bypass the filter, or use terms which are obviously implying obscenity, there will be no more warnings...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Bump as one last warning (as if there haven't been enough) - if you use profanity, use letters or symbols to bypass the filter, or use terms which are obviously implying obscenity, there will be no more warnings...
I had never heard of that word that guy used in the thread you just nuked. TideFans is educational.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
I would really appreciate it if the mods would delete the locked thread. I find it offensive having to scroll past it in reviewing some of the other threads. Thanks.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
No, never watched B&B. I think a locked thread with an edited title is fine on here. It will drop down quickly as other threads are bumped and a bunch of game threads are created today. Plus, we can see who started it so public shaming is involved as well.

Thanks again to the admins for making this a classy place and not having rules just for show but letting everything slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.