Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
    BamaNation All-American mikes12's Avatar

Re: Profanity on this message board

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDare View Post
    We're having more language issues recently.

I'm sticking this to remind you that profanity, even implied, acronyms, special characters, etc. is NOT allowed on this message board. Anything beyond a hell or a damn isn't going to be tolerated, even in game threads when you're irritated, mad, buzzed, drunk or whatever excuse you may want to use.
    Can I refer to a certain CBS announcer as Gary Damyouson?

2. Advertisement

TTT

Folks, some are new here, so I'll make this short and sweet - read the FAQ / TOS regarding profanity. We'll nuke any posts with profanity, even 'implied', and anyone who gets repeated deletions will get some time off. This is intended to be a family forum and there's ZERO place for profanity here.

RTR
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

ttt

ttt
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com
    Glad to hear this!
    ROLL TIDE!

this is the main reason i love this board

i cant stand any of the boards where it just gets filthy

thanks for keeping it family friendly

BamaNation All-SEC Perrett4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    ttt

folks, some are new here, so i'll make this short and sweet - read the faq / tos regarding profanity. We'll nuke any posts with profanity, even 'implied', and anyone who gets repeated deletions will get some time off. This is intended to be a family forum and there's zero place for profanity here.

Rtr
    thank you....
    "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1

ttt

Lurch Backwater!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Thank you so much. It is nice to being able to read and talk sports without having to read all of that garbage like most boards.

My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Keep up the good work Mods. Thanks !!
    Alabama Quotes: "Momma called. And when Momma calls, you just have to come runnin'." -- Bear Bryant

What does ttt mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    What does ttt mean?
    to the top

Bumping this again, some folks who should know better have gotten lazy wrt linking to items containing profanity.

Just an FYI, no more warnings - I don't care if you're new or you've been here for >10 years, if you link to videos containing profanity or try using symbols and creative spellings to bypass the forum filter, you're going to get a vacation.

This is a family oriented site.

Lurch Backwater!