ADMIN NOTE: ALL POSTERS READ: Profanity on this message board

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Re: Profanity on this message board

Go on over to Tigerdroppings and see what kind of language they use then come back here. It makes you appreciate it a little more.
I lurk on the Extension Center's board for laughs and the language they use is pretty bad as well. Most of it seems to be directed towards us for some reason.

And while I'm sure there are other Alabama fan message boards where the cursing flows freely, I'm glad this one keeps it clean. I think forcing people to refrain from cursing causes more mature posts, which makes for a better board overall. I don't see why people have a problem with the policy.

UnNFormedFan

Scout Team
Dec 22, 2009
Mobile

TTT

We've had a rash of folks trying to slip past the profanity filter using symbols and and such - that's is not allowed on Tidefans.com. I'm going to start removing posts instead of editing them and repeat offenders will be suspended.

This is a family-friendly forum.
I got to go to time out for a 3 letter word for posterior or donkey and it got past the filter so yeah, it is monitored closely here.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN

Bayou was the originator of SNASS. We miss him greatly. Keep it clean for him!
Really pathetic question, but I've yet to figure SNASS out. I've been here way too long not to know, but I must confess, I'm bamboozled. FIFY is the other one I don't know. Forgive me my ignorance.

lizzielou

Jan 2, 2011

My favorite acronym is AUBURN: Alabama Usually Beats Us 'Round November.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.