ADMIN NOTE: ALL POSTERS READ: Profanity on this message board

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Re: Profanity on this message board

Go on over to Tigerdroppings and see what kind of language they use then come back here. It makes you appreciate it a little more.
But don't forget to take a nice hot shower after venturing over there.

Trust me, you'll definitely feel like you need it...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

TTT

Remember folks, I'm not just deleting messages anymore - anyone who ignores this policy will receive and infraction. If you can't control yourselves, we'll have to do it for you.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida

Members and mods, please continue to keep this thread near the top. Far too many posters are continuing to make attempts to skirt the language policy and it needs to stop.

If you see a post containing profane acronyms, obvious symbol substitutions for profanity (you know it when you see it, you don't need to ask for clarification), or links to articles containing profanity, REPORT THE POST.

The mods and admins do our best to try and read everything, but obviously we can't be everywhere at once and we can't be here 24 hours a day. We depend on our members to do their part to keep our standards in place.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

I've seen a lot of boards out there, and this is by far the higest quality board i have found...period...for any school.

Thanks MODs for making it enjoyable to read (and ocassionally disagree) with fellow fans in a respectable forum...

...and I appreciate being part of the group.

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States

But don't forget to take a nice hot shower after venturing over there.

Trust me, you'll definitely feel like you need it...
I looked there once. Not only did I need a shower, I felt like I needed to hose my computer down! Fortunately, sanity prevailed...

More seriously, I love the profanity-free zone we have here.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

I have said before that I do not visit other boards and not just because of profanity. Why do I care what fans of other schools think? You know what they are going to say about us and CNS. You will relieve your stress level if you avoid the temptation to browse other boards.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

It's worth noting that the words "damn" and "hell" are not considered profanity, when used appropriately for emphasis. However, if a post is made where every third word is one of these (or worse), it will be deleted...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.