ADMIN NOTE: ALL POSTERS READ: Profanity on this message board

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Final off-season bump - any posts (or links) containing profanity will be deleted with the poster potentially (likely) receiving a suspension.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I've had to delete two posts already today - I don't care if you're new or you've been here since the beginning, any further profanity on this board (or use of symbols instead, etc, as outlined thoroughly in this thread) will result in the immediate suspension of the poster.

If you can't respect the wishes of the site-owner, you will not post here, period.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: Profanity on this message board

Guys (and gals), I've had to nuke a few posts just this AM - you're slipping.

Our rules aren't that tough to comprehend, so if you're unwilling to try, I'm not going to try to be patient anymore.

No cursing, no inserting symbols to get around the filters, and leaving out a letter or two won't cut it, either.

We've beat this to death, it's ridiculous that we have to keep bringing this up...

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Umm now days you should hear what comes out of 10 year old girls mouth. They cuz more than I do. In my line of work I hear it everyday. Actually just dealt with a 11 yr old that had a 4 month old daughter. Believe me or not. It's true.
That's nice, but it doesn't change our stance one bit.

Perhaps we're 'stuck in the past', but we're fine with that.

Last edited:

Perhaps. I'm also around quite a few kids daily, none of which speak as you imply.

Regardless, this is our policy, like it or not.
Well I work with the real world of inner city kids and deal with thugs on a daily basis. So when I make comment like that I was just saying there are 11 year old girls that are mothers of 4 and 8 month old babies and its the real world. That's what is wrong with people in this world today, scared of the truth and what this world really is. If there are another law enforcement agent's or officers they can advise the same incidents in which I am referring to when we protect and deal with civilians on a daily basis. I DID NOT SAY I did not like the policy. I LIKE THE POLICY THANK YOU VERY MUCH AUDIO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.