ADMIN NOTE: ALL POSTERS READ: Profanity on this message board

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: Profanity on this message board

I guess I have to bump this again. Learn the rules, I'm quite inflexible about them. If you use a symbol or two instead of letters, that's not enough. If I someone's 8 year old doesn't know the word (or shouldn't), don't use it. Period.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Reminder - if you use profanity, use letters or symbols to bypass the filter, or use terms which are obviously implying obscenity, there will be no more warnings - a minimum of five days suspension will follow.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Bumping this again - some of you seem to need the reminder. We have a zero tolerance policy for profanity on this board, and using alternate letters or characters to circumvent the profanity filter will get your permanently banned instead of suspended.

Drop the language or leave the forum. If you don't think you should post it or are unsure if it crosses the line, you best not post it. No further warnings.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

OK, I just deleted a post, but I'm at zero tolerance from here on out. If you need to brush up on our rules, make sure you do so, but I'm suspending anyone who posts profanity - either directly or implied (via abbreviation, substitution, etc.).

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

The new season is about to start, time to bump this. I'm giving some folks warnings / deletions for the next few weeks but when the seasons starts, I'm suspending folks. Respect the rules or find somewhere else to post.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Bumping this again - we're in the middle of the season and some folks wish to ignore site policies. We have a zero tolerance policy for profanity (even implied via abbreviation, dashes, numbers instead of letters, etc). If you wouldn't say it to a first-grader, don't post it here.

Only warning, I'm handing out suspensions from here out...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I continue to bump this thread instead of starting another as an homage to bayoutider.

I like seeing his name on the football forum.
I like that you do that. Keep his memory alive through this thread.

I have been a member here for nearly six years and I lurked a bit before joining. He died before I found this place. I really wish I could have known him here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.