Are There Any Oregon Ducks Fans Here Other Than Me?

Heather

All-SEC
Aug 29, 2010
Bama is always #1, but I like the Oregon Ducks too! I even like their ugly new uniform that no one else seems to like.:biggrin: (Wings on the shoulders are neat!)

My husband makes fun of me for liking them, but that is o.k. Shhh...he is a Aubby fan so I look over him a lot.

Any other Ducks fans here? Has anyone heard if they may have a good year this year?

And I might add that this is the only team I like other than Bama. May be because of the underdog factor.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
You are married to a barner??????:eek:
Do you make him sleep in the yard?
JK...my niece lives in Springfield, and her hubby is a huge duck fan.
The uniforms remind me of the old Oakland Athletics unis...didn't like them, either.

Heather

All-SEC
Aug 29, 2010
Lol! Yup...married to an Auburn fan.:biggrin:

I didn't have to make him sleep in the yard this past year, Auburn's preformance spoke for itself so he hasn't had much to say.:biggrin2:

I like "different" things, so maybe that is why I like their uniforms.

TWOFBYC....did your niece's hubby say if they would have a good year, or has he said anything?

You are married to a barner??????:eek:
Do you make him sleep in the yard?
JK...my niece lives in Springfield, and her hubby is a huge duck fan.
The uniforms remind me of the old Oakland Athletics unis...didn't like them, either.
It's widely known that Barners prefer to sleep either in the yard, or under the front porch.

I enjoy watching the ducks play ball but do not care for their choice in uniforms :eek:

CSA4Ever

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010
I enjoyed looking at the bright yellow and green unis they wore a while back.

The team looked like a flock of HUGE parakeets! :biggrin:

All the Duck fans I have personally met seemed like OK people. They are very thrifty and roll their own cigs.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I enjoyed looking at the bright yellow and green unis they wore a while back.

The team looked like a flock of HUGE parakeets! :biggrin:

All the Duck fans I have personally met seemed like OK people. They are very thrifty and roll their own cigs.
Yup...;)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Lol! Yup...married to an Auburn fan.:biggrin:

I didn't have to make him sleep in the yard this past year, Auburn's preformance spoke for itself so he hasn't had much to say.:biggrin2:

I like "different" things, so maybe that is why I like their uniforms.

TWOFBYC....did your niece's hubby say if they would have a good year, or has he said anything?
I haven't spoken to them since last summer; from my perspective, they had some talent coming back, and a qb who some there are very high on. We'll see soon enough.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Great place to watch a game. Fans are really into it. The atmosphere is awesome. It is one of those places that you come out with your ears ringing.

I still don't like the uniforms. To each his own.

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
Bama is always #1, but I like the Oregon Ducks too! I even like their ugly new uniform that no one else seems to like.:biggrin: (Wings on the shoulders are neat!)

And I might add that this is the only team I like other than Bama. May be because of the underdog factor.
'Cept for the dadgum orange, due to ORState coach Riley's connection to Bama & Coach Bryant, I prefer Beavers. Plus, there is the under-the- ... Oh, never mind. :redface:

Oh, I pull for anybody playing the Viles. That includes Notre Dame and AllBarn. So, rekin I'm a Duck fan, soon.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.