Will weather play a role in game?

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
My uncle (works for UA) just got an email or text that said there is a chance of severe thunderstorms tomorrow. I pray we don't have anything serious.

Even so...we will be prepared for anything...from JoePa or Nature.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well heading out for T-Town, leaving at 8pm so we can get there for gameday! So I guess I'll take them! Thanks Earle!:)
I hope it doesn't rain, because I think our passing game is sounder than theirs. I don't care what folks say about the receiver knowing where he's going to cut, etc., most passing games suffer in the rain...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It sure will.

Because when Penn State loses, the Big Ten will fall back on that as the reason they lost and go back to their "the SEC won't play road games up North in the winter" mantra.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Rain ponchos are in the gameday bag! We got good use out of them earlier in the week at Universal.......
Posted via Mobile Device

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I hope it's humid tomorrow night (which it likely will be), that would have more of an affect than rain IMHO (for the visitors mostly that is).

HCT

Aug 31, 2010
My uncle (works for UA) just got an email or text that said there is a chance of severe thunderstorms tomorrow. I pray we don't have anything serious.

Even so...we will be prepared for anything...from JoePa or Nature.
I received an email with something similar:

The weather service is predicting a chance of severe thunderstorms for the Tuscaloosa area on Saturday between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. If a severe storm, with lightning, impacts the UA campus, buildings around the Quad and designated buildings around the campus will be open to fans and visitors until the storm passes. Please stay tuned to a source of weather information, so that you can be prepared to seek shelter if necessary.

major tidefan

All-American
Jul 3, 2006
Boaz,AL
Anybody remember the last lightning delay in a Bama game?Looking at radar to the west of T-town back into Ms looks pretty rough.Hopefully it gets through before kickoff.

Dallas4Bama

Suspended
Sep 27, 2006
Dallas, Texas
That 94 Ole Miss game was scary! The lightening was getting way too close for my comfort.

Anyone remember that down pour at an Arkansas game back around 2005 or so? I was loving my seats under the upper deck that day.
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.