Link: Scout.com Class of 2012 Top 100

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
i haven't heard that much about Kwon, are pressing hard for him? I know a 5 star seems like a no brainer but his name has escaped my memory.
Yes, we are on him pretty hard. Our depth chart may give him reason for pause, but at the end of the day I like our chances.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Cool to see Justin Shanks from Prattville as a 4*. Guys that have more knowledge on stars, do you see him getting a fifth or will he stay at 4? It doesn't really matter. It would just be cool for Prattville to have a 5* player.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Cool to see Justin Shanks from Prattville as a 4*. Guys that have more knowledge on stars, do you see him getting a fifth or will he stay at 4? It doesn't really matter. It would just be cool for Prattville to have a 5* player.
He will have to really "show out" at camps and one of the All-American games to get a fifth star IMHO, which is possible, but it's more likely that he remains a high four star IMO. Regardless he'll be one of the top DTs in next year's class in all likelihood.

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Scout.com: The First 2012 Five Stars
Class of 2012 Five Stars
Name Stars School Verbal
Pos | Ht/Wt
Kwon Alexander Oxford (Ala.)
OLB | 6-2/200
Scout's Take: Alexander is an outside linebacker who plays with a lot of speed, passion, and energy. Many teams run away from him, but he pursues the ball well with a lot of speed. He is very rangy, he contains his edge well, he can play in space, and he really strikes the opponent. He has a great frame to grow into while maintaining his speed and ability to play sideline to sideline. This Alabama junior will be one of the top linebackers in the country. - Chad Simmons

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.