More cancer prayers..

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
My 2nd cousin is only 18 and was diagnosed with testicular cancer about a year ago. They live in Gilbert South Carolina (just SW of Columbia). Well he had to lose you know what, and had I think 15 chemo treatments then they would retest. Then they found some traces in his lungs but did a bronchoscopy and it didnt show anything but the doctors are saying its spreading too fast and they dont know why. All this after they pulled a lemon sized tumor out of his brain and I think he's got either 12 weeks of chemo or 12 treatments. All the radioactive symptoms and where the tumor was located it has messed with his "actions" too. Its where he kinda goes crazy then he's fine the next minute. The news is not good with the lung cancer spreading so fast and all the chemo treatments, so please pray for Devon!!

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
That is wonderful! The post about his illness did not sound good at all, so miracles do happen. Thanks GOD! I hope he continues to improve and lives a long, happy life.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
You are right Gr8hope, things got sketchy for a few months and it seemed like he was not going to shake this. We had a family reunion back in September in Chambers County Alabama and he was supposed to come down with my Great Uncle, but he got sick and it was too risky to make the trip. But he continued to fight like a champ and FINALLY has it beat so far. Let's hope he stays in remission! My Great Aunt's family has a history of cancer and more than likely this is where he picked it up at. My Aunt beat it as well. God is great!!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I had that same cancer in 2008 and went through the surgery and then 21 chemo treatments. Mine had spread a pretty good bit when it was caught, but the chemo worked great and have not had any reoccurances and just had bloodwork done for my 3 1/2 year checkup and everything was great.

I did not notice anything was wrong until I had a huge pain one night and saw it has swollen to twice the nornmal size.

Guys, check yourself out down there often, if anything looks unusual, get to a doctor ASAP!!!!!!

OP, congrats on your cousin's improved health!!!!

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS
God is indeed great! Good news, 230hv, about your cousin's remission. Prayers are for a long and happy life! Great news as well for you, 1967 - praying that "booger" stays away.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.