Question: Bama/FL White-out

13 Time Champs

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 9, 2010
I glanced at the Bama-on-line message board for the first time, just now. First let me say, Tide Fans is the best board out there. Second, someone started a thread there and the subject said Bama/FL White-out. I clicked the link, but of course you have to pay. Are we going to have a white-out Saturday night vs. the Gators? I think it would be great if we do. RTR!

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
To be honest, it would be interesting to see, but I rather not be taking traditions from other schools in pulling these stunts. It's a night game in BDS, and whether you're in crimson or white, that's all that matters.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
It's a home game for Bama I can't see why we would want to wear visitor white. More fans will show up wearing crimson I would think.

bondsdw

Scout Team
Jan 26, 2007
...particularly a white-out. Even if you like the concept of one of these -insert color here- outs, Penn State has perfected the white out, so yeah. Don't even bother.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
"No" in many languages

A few in our own language

English (Britain, Australia, America)........ No
English (America) [informal].................. Nope
English (America) [informal].................. Uh-uh
English [Strine dialect] (Australia).......... Nut
English [Texan] (Texas United States).... Naw
English [Michigan slang] (Michigan USA).. Nah
English [Michigan slang] (Michigan USA).. No way
English [Middle English] (old Britain)........ Na
English [old English] (older Britain).......... Nese

Last edited:

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
White-out is for fixing typos.

A better idea: A LOUD-OUT! Everyone show up loud and stay loud the whole game.

The only time I would've wanted to see the crowd dressed in unison would've been the home game after Prothro's injury, where 80,000+ people show up wearing a #4 jersey, but it's too late for that. Besides, we've pointed out many times these 'gimmicks' don't help to win games, and how many times have we made fun of UGA and MSU for their attempts?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.