Best of luck Alabama

soonermom

Oct 2, 2010
Please let me wish Coach Saban, the players and staff the best of luck tonight! You have an awesome team and great fans and I've been an admirer for a long time. Roll tide....! :)

CSA4Ever

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010
I'd like to join my fellow OU fan in expressing wishes that the Tide just roll right over those FL reptiles! :) Go Ingram for back-to-back trophies!

RTR

soonermom

Oct 2, 2010
Tide nation...what a game!! What a team!! Congratulations on your win..keep rolling and thanks for the good wishes for our Sooners.

TideRollsInVa

All-SEC
Oct 16, 1999
Lake Martin, AL & Atlanta
OU fans remain dear to my heart. I lost an old friend this past spring, we were shipmates back in the early 70's and he found me about 4 years ago and we spoke by phone several times a week and on game days, 4 or 5 times, he learned not to call during the game. His was the only call I took at half time of the BCSCG and the first call after the game. He had to work night of the Heisman award but called so I could put the phone near the TV.

On the first Saturday of football this season, my wife turned to me and said, "I keep waiting for Jerry's call", she knew the void I felt. I know Jerry was smiling yesterday after the results in Dallas and then T-town. Miss you Jerry; BOOMER SOONER and ROLL TIDE; how we both always signed off. SIGH!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.