Tennessee Week. Pick the score - Alabama vs. Tennessee

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
It is Tennessee week so it is time to pick the score. Tennessee is coming off a bye week so they will be ready for us. Plus they get us at home. Will our offense respond after some lackluster performances? I say they do. We are in need of our bye week, but I think we win this game. I would be so happy if it were a blowout, but I will go with:

24 - 10 Alabama

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i dont think we give up more than 10. i think our o does ok, and that either maze or richardson will get a KO/p return for a td.

similar type of game to last week but o picks it up a bit and we swap a couple of the fgs for tds.

im saying 34-6

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
IMHO, we do not blow out the viles.... I see the final being:

Bama 21

Viles- 14

RTR!!!!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
28-24 :BigA: RTR...We Win... BUT...
We've got to stretch out the Defense. * We gotta throw a few long balls to keep everyone honest.
We can't play a conservative game plan and allow everyone to stack the box and shut down our running game.
Look for Tennessee to be up for this game. (Isn't everyone?)
I foresee Tn. stacking the box and putting the game back on G-Mac's shoulders.
Tennessee is under-manned, but they are rested, and Tennessee also had the extra week to work on new wrinkles for this game.

We've got to remember that this is a Tennessee 'Cigar Game'.
CPB always made Tennessee a 'Cigar Game'.
(Ancient History Lesson: Alabama used to pass out Cigars after victories over the likes of Auburn and Tennessee.)

My how times have changed!

B

BamaJ

I'm thinking 32-17 or something like that. Think this will be easier than Ole Siss.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
look for a 5 wide , no back set as Bama scores 50, gives LSU something else to prepare for.

BamaBeta

All-SEC
Sep 18, 2008
Atlanta
This is the last game before the break and Saban is not going to pour it on against Dooley. I see us winning comfortably but not world beaters, though I hope we have at least one rusher breaking 100 yards this game.

Bama 30
Vols 13

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Major rivalry game (I hate them worse than the boogs), they are smarting from last week's whipping, Bama is just trying to get to the break...

Us 19
orange puke 6

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I hope everyone is prepared for a tough game. This won't be a blow out, unless we get some long returns in the kicking game or several turnovers.

Had we played Tennessee last week, we'd have destroyed them. After losing the way they did to LSU and then getting blown out by Georgia, they would have been in shambles. The week off will give them the time to recover from that, and they'll be amped up to destroy our season in front of their home crowd.

I know our guys are tired, they're playing hurt, and now they've got to go on the road again. But I hope they're preparing for a slugfest.

I'll take any win we can get. I figure it will be something along the lines of 24 - 16.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.