Who's going to Knoxville this week?

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I'll be making my third trip overall to Knoxville. I went to the '89 SEC basketball tournament and the '92 football game.

bama 500

Oct 10, 2010
Gonna be part of the Atlanta Crimson Regiment raiding Neyland...there will be a lot of us zipping north on I-75...can't wait to meet our Bama friends from B'ham by the river.

The Crimson Invasion will be in effect, and I'm bringing a large supply of Macanudo ammunition.

We will honor Jim Goosetree's legendary tradition Saturday night - follow the aroma of victory and you will find the party...

RTR in Kville, all night long!!!

crimsonnate

3rd Team
Aug 31, 2005
Nashville, Tennessee
I will be there still looking for tickets this is my second trip to that stadium last time 2000 and it was miserable. Looking forward to tailgating and trying to sit with some Bama fans this time.

jayminTIDE

Oct 18, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Sounds like a lot of people want to unite and bring that CRIMSON TIDE from tailgating all the way to the staidum, crushing that horrible orange sea...I honestly think we should set something up to get together and tailgate!!! I'll bring the cigars!!! So can I get anyone interested in this idea? How sweet would it be to tailgate with Bama fans in Knox, watch Bama destroy the Vols and then light up our victory cigars as we exit the stadium? RTR!!!

Last edited:

crimsonnate

3rd Team
Aug 31, 2005
Nashville, Tennessee
Sounds like a lot of people want to unite and bring that CRIMSON TIDE from tailgating all the way to the staidum, crushing that horrible orange sea...I honestly think we should set something up to get together and tailgate!!! I'll bring the cigars!!! So can I get anyone interested in this idea? How sweet would it be to tailgate with Bama fans in Knox, watch Bama destroy the Vols and then light up our victory cigars as we exit the stadium? RTR!!!
Im down with that no problem.

RammaJamma10

1st Team
Dec 5, 2006
Harvest, AL
I'll be there, travelling from Huntsville. Haven't missed a Bama/UT game in Neyland since 2000. My mom's family lives there so I love making the trip. Roll Tide!

RollTideinKY

Suspended
Aug 7, 2010
I will be there.. heading down from Lexington,KY on sat morning, would love to get together will fellow tidefans and tailgate, I make this a priority every other year... nothing better than chanting Rammer Jammer in Neyland Staduim on a cool fall night... Let me know if anyone plans on gettin together in knoxville, would be cool to put some faces with screen names.. RTR

bullit71

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 4, 2007
Bride and I are leaving on Friday morning for Knoxville. Doing Alabama Alumni Assoc. riverboat party on Friday night. Looking for a place to watch the 'Barn game in afternoon and do some Bama tailgating! Calhoun's will likely be crowed but lots of football fun! See you there!

VolFan1

All-American
Feb 6, 2009
Rocky Top
Since I don't know of any other places to tailgate, I'm thinking we'll be at Calhoun's on the river. Everyone please join!
Good place...you better get there early. Guys I work with tailgate there. They will be the ones in a black H3 and a white tail gate trailer.

jayminTIDE

Oct 18, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
How early would you say we should get there? Obviously we'll all be wearing Alabama gear, but would anyone like to meet up at a specific time and tailgate as a group???

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.