Who's going to Knoxville this week?

jayminTIDE

Oct 18, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Hey Tide fans, I'm traveling from Cincinnati, OH to Knoxville for the game Saturday. I don't know anyone down there and would like to find out some information on Tailgating. I'm no fraud, I was born and raised in Huntsville Alabama and now work in Cincinnati. I'm a huge Tide fan and would love to get some tailgating experience with my fellow Tide fans!

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
Hey there .... my husband and I live in Cincinnati too! We are heading down Saturday morning. What part of town do you live in?
We would love to know where fellow Tidefans are tailgating as well!

jayminTIDE

Oct 18, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
My girlfriend and I are heading down Friday night. Are you also a UC alumni? That's crazy, I actually go to night classes at UC. Small world! So what's the plans? You know of any good spots to tailgate?

Rollintide80

1st Team
Jul 28, 2004
Montgomery, AL
This will be my first game in Knoxville. Looking forward to Rammer-Jammer in Neyland!
It will be my first trip to Knoxville too. Im looking forward to it, going with my brother and two friends. Im not sure about the tailgating situation either. We are leaving Montgomery early Sat. morning. Im hoping to tailgate wherever I park. :biggrin:

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I just had free tickets, free mtn cabin, and sitter for the kids offered to me by friends who are going. I need to be in my hometown by 11am on Sun for a retirement party for my mom. It's impossible to do both unless I'm willing to get 3 kids up and out of the cabin by 4:30 am or so. I'm sure they'll have fun at the party.

Seriously, I had to decline the tickets and trip.

Bryant-Saban

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 15, 2010
count me in guys....This is also my first trip to neyland stadium to...My brother-in-law and myself are starting our own sec roadtrips.This is game 1 for us...By the way he is an auburn fan and me an alabama fan..Next year its auburn at south carolina for us...Any tips on the stadium would help...ROLL TIDE.....

boatmax

Scout Team
Sep 10, 2004
Guntersvliie, AL
Unless plans change, we are thinking of going by boat (G0-Fast, named Nauti-Nauti), and hanging out behind Calhoun's By The River; best BBQ in TN, and a micro-brewery.
Boatmax
Guntersville

BamaMomX1

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 15, 2008
My husband and I are going. This is our first trip to Neyland also. Bought tickets from a season ticket holder on ebay, and they came with a parking pass for AG (whatever and wherever that is). We are making a really long weekend of it and heading to Gatlinburg afterwards for a few days.

jayminTIDE

Oct 18, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
I was actually thinking that I would go to Calhoun's to get some bbq and possibly see some of the other games. I would also like to get some TIDE fans together for some real tailgating. Would Calhoun's work for anyone else?

BamaRV

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 19, 2007
Roswell, GA
Missed my last Bama-UT game in '88 so I'm keeping the streak alive and will be in Knoxville. We're with the RV's at the Civic Center so come on by.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.