Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Recipes
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Smile Nike Gloves with script A are available

They are limited...I get emails from the Bama Bookstore and got one this afternoon about the Nike Pro Combat Rivalry Game merchandise and it had a picture of the gloves. I called immediatley and they had already sold out in 2 hours. They were only suppose to get 10 pairs and ended up with 30. The guy in charge told me to call the Supe Store in the Ferg or Hibbetts. I called the local one here in Tn and they didn't have any but were expecting a Nike shipment Wed but didn't know if they were getting any. Called the Supe store and the lady I talked to there said they only got a few pairs and didn't know what they were going to do with them yet. Called both the Northport and T-Town Hibbetts for 45 min before finally getting through to the store in Northport. They had 6 pairs left so they held a pair for me and my daughter that goes to Bama got them for me this evening. If you want a pair it sounds like they will be rare so check your Hibbetts or check with the Supe store in the Ferg Wed! I'm tickled to have gotten a pair to display in my Bama room.

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

Big A Re: Nike Gloves with script A are available

Rare for a short Time,I would think they would be part of our unis eventually their just to cool and don't effect our traditional unis.
    This is the beginning of a new day.God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or or use it for good.What I do today is very important because Im exchanging a day of my life for it.When tommorow comes,this day will be gone forever. Leaving something in its place I have traded for it. I want it to be a gain, not loss - good, not evil. Success, not failure in order that I Shall not forget the price I paid for it.

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: Nike Gloves with script A are available

Bought my pair from Hibbetts in Sylacauga today. $48.50 w/tax. They are very sharp!

BamaNation All-American Tide in Athens's Avatar
    My Mood
    Tired on TideFans.com

Think the Hibbett in Oxford would have them? I did see national championship T-Shirts on the rack here back in January.
    "There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin."
    -Linus van Pelt.

BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RollTideGoHeels View Post
    Bought my pair from Hibbetts in Sylacauga today. $48.50 w/tax. They are very sharp!
    Wow, that's a lot of money for something like that.
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Congratulations, you'd probably make a pretty good con-man.

My Mood

Quote Originally Posted by RedStar View Post
    Wow, that's a lot of money for something like that.
    Sometimes you gotta pay for your toys. Just like Daniel Moore paintings are too much for me. I'll wear the gloves enough to get my moneys worth.

I play footy with receiver gloves - I'm definitely going to get a pair!

The picture is of our jersey for Saturday but I think this is the right link on the Nike store -

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/#l=sh...d-1/pid-377815

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamaslaw View Post
    I play footy with receiver gloves - I'm definitely going to get a pair!

The picture is of our jersey for Saturday but I think this is the right link on the Nike store -

NikeStore. Shop the Official Nike Store for Shoes, Clothing & Gear

Thank you for that link. I was wandering why the image was wrong. Anyway, I ordered me a pair (I didn't know what size to order, but I got a large) plus I bought an Alabama hoody for my brother for Christmas.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

To worship You, I live
    To worship You, I live
    I live to worship You. -
    Israel Houghton

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RollTideGoHeels View Post

What size did you get? I ordered a large from Nike. I know I'm a girl, but the good Lord blessed me with bigger hands than some women.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

To worship You, I live
    To worship You, I live
    I live to worship You. -
    Israel Houghton

My Mood

I got Adult XL's and my hands are not the biggest in the world. I think your L will fit though, they are alittle tight going on where they strap, but fit perfect.

Suspended

I need these gloves! where can I get em in hoover/bham?

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    I need these gloves! where can I get em in hoover/bham?

You can order them from Nike or Eastbay if you cannot find them around town.

To worship You, I live
    To worship You, I live
    I live to worship You. -
    Israel Houghton

Suspended

Mad Re: Nike Gloves with script A are available

BUYER BEWARE!

Nike dropped the ball with these gloves, pun intended. I would strongly suggest people give these gloves a hard look in person before buying them on the internet.

Just got back from Hibbets. They had the gloves in stock. To be frank, I'm really angry right now. I've wanted to own these gloves since the moment Ingram flashed them on TV. Too bad these gloves are a cheap imitation of the originals. The gloves look fake and plastic. Maybe you could clean your bathroom with these gloves or something. The palms are made up of this shiny fake/cheap looking rubber material. They look and feel like a kid's toy. I wouldnt want to play football in them. Maybe if you wanted to be a bama football player for halloween you could wear these gloves...too bad its two weeks too late. Im just...mad. I would have easily payed double for quality gloves. Why Nike, why?
    Last edited by jeremy; November 11th, 2010 at 11:59 AM.