Nike Gloves with script A are available

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I would have got Ingram to sign them, but still great stuff! Love the Namath jersey! His autograph is one my card collection is missing.

tidesoccer

Nov 19, 2013
I'm probably grasping at straws here, but is there any chance y'all know of a place (or person) to purchase these gloves? Or when/where the new red houndstooth ones will be available for fan purchase??

bama0037

Mar 3, 2005
I'm probably grasping at straws here, but is there any chance y'all know of a place (or person) to purchase these gloves? Or when/where the new red houndstooth ones will be available for fan purchase??

I have an extra pair from the Texas a&m game...they are the grey houndstooth with the crimson script A if you are interested.

tidesoccer

Nov 19, 2013
I have an extra pair from the Texas a&m game...they are the grey houndstooth with the crimson script A if you are interested.
Haha I actually might be! Any chance you could post or send a picture of the gloves? Also, any idea how much you would want for them?

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I haven't seen them in stores since that first initial sell back when I got them at Hibbett's in 2009 or 2010. I still wear mine when I ride the Harley, some pretty good gloves!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.