Please Vote Against Tammy!

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

UA2373

1st Team
Jul 25, 2010
Hoover, AL
Finebaum is holding a contest for caller of the year. I know many of you don't like or listen to Finebaum but I, and I assume others, do listen on a somewhat regular basis. Caller of the Year status affords the winner more access to the airwaves- I don't really care who wins so long as it's not Tammy. So please cast a vote for anyone other than her- but the best chance of defeating her is to vote for Legend. (Please reply to the thread so it will remain in view- IF THIS DOESN'T BREAK ANY SITE RULES)

VOTE HERE
Paul Finebaum Radio Network

Last edited:

UA2373

1st Team
Jul 25, 2010
Hoover, AL
COY is an absolute joke, but keeping that knuckle-dragging wildebeest's brain scratching voice off the air as much as possible isn't.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Yeah...I don't think anyone will be able to pass Tammy. It doesn't matter anyway because she gets her calls through every day...no real change if she wins COY.

I did go vote for Legend though...because I hate Auburn that much.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
I voted for Legend.When Tammy calls my cat Buster goes bezerk! He comes up to me and starts pawing my leg and yowling,and growling! :biggrin: Doesn't do it on other callers,just Tammy. I didn't try to coax him at all. I sure am glad she's a barner-booger,what an embarrassment, a real skank! :p

UA2373

1st Team
Jul 25, 2010
Hoover, AL
I don't know who's responsible for it but Tammy started the day with 24pct to Legends 19pct. Now Legend is ahead 24pct to her 20pct.

Maudiemae

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
I voted for Legend.When Tammy calls my cat Buster goes bezerk! He comes up to me and starts pawing my leg and yowling,and growling! :biggrin: Doesn't do it on other callers,just Tammy. I didn't try to coax him at all. I sure am glad she's a barner-booger,what an embarrassment, a real skank! :p
Oh no. Now I will have to listen to his show just to see if my cat reacts to this Tammy person. Gertie is very sound sensitive. The problem is that she bites ME when she hates sounds. As soon as the offending sound disappears, she settles down and climbs into my lap and she never bites, otherwise. Maybe she'll find the whole show offensive.

RollTide2U

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
St. Florian, Alabama
I want Tammy to win. She is a symbol of the show itself - a cheap, bawdy, loud, mostly stupid show. It's the Jerry Springer of sports talk radio. I think she's a fine representative of the show, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, since Finebaum is nationwide on XM now, she epitomizes the Barn fan base so well and lets people know exactly what the average Barner is like. I want her to win.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
I voted, but I'm not sure that it will do any good, i think the winner will be exactly who PF wants it to be. The program is largely phony and I suspect this so called vote is too. Tammy, Charles, I-Man and Legend are just actors playing roles, with Finebaum the director.

I predict that Tammy, who's trailing Legend 26% to 20% will make a dramatic last minute comeback and beat Legend. Finebaum isn't gonna let Legend win two years in a row, better to spread COY around among the cast so he can pimp them as one COY going against another COY.

I listen to the program, but only because of the great guests he has on there, like Coach Stallings.

Paul Finebaum doesn't know enough about sports to be taken seriously, he's just a money grubbing opportunist who is taking advantage of a fan base that doesn't realize they're being used.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
I voted, but I'm not sure that it will do any good, i think the winner will be exactly who PF wants it to be. The program is largely phony and I suspect this so called vote is too. Tammy, Charles, I-Man and Legend are just actors playing roles, with Finebaum the director.

I predict that Tammy, who's trailing Legend 26% to 20% will make a dramatic last minute comeback and beat Legend. Finebaum isn't gonna let Legend win two years in a row, better to spread COY around among the cast so he can pimp them as one COY going against another COY.

I listen to the program, but only because of the great guests he has on there, like Coach Stallings.

Paul Finebaum doesn't know enough about sports to be taken seriously, he's just a money grubbing opportunist who is taking advantage of a fan base that doesn't realize they're being used.
I listen for the guests and breaking news.When it's PF & callers, I'm monitoring the TF board. ;)

UA2373

1st Team
Jul 25, 2010
Hoover, AL
You're right about this part, I hope your wrong about him choosing the winner- we'll see. I don't listen to him at all except during football season- but the thought of Tammy having extra airtime next season................it's just blah.

Little Piggie

Scout Team
Aug 23, 2006
Little Rock, AR
FWIW, I voted for Legend and he was currently at 30% to Tammy's 24%. I'm in Arkansas and only hear the show when I am in Bama (which is only once or twice a year at best).

This is a bump just for fun.

Roll Tide, beat Meeschigan.:BigA:

Go Hogs, beat tOSU. :D

Go Ducks, beat the Aubarn Cheatas.

jdhogg

Scout Team
Sep 16, 2009
HOMEWOOD
I never listen to finebaum, but heard about 10 minutes of it yesterday while riding in a friends car. During those 10 minutes tammy called in, and i almost puked. So i voted for legend

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Legend thinks he is a professional wrestler. He couldn't even handle I man which is sad. I have stopped listening altogether since PF has begun propagandizing the AU situation. He has gone way beyond what he used to do. He is covering for many and it is disgusting.

TideprideRTR

1st Team
Sep 8, 2010
GA
I tune in about once or twice a week and I can't stand Tammy. Her voice is shrill and annoying. She is also a barner and I never support anyone who is an auburn fan.

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
If tammy were nothing more than a reflection on the barn and that were the end of it it would be justice served. But unfortunately since finbaum has gone national she's become an embarrassment to the state of Alabama and a confirmation (in the minds of some) of all the most negative stereotypes of the South.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.