PROS of Auburn Winning & Losing Title Game

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
The only "PROS" in an Auburn win are the ones on their team.
On Daffy, on Donald, on Huey, on Dewey and Louie!

TideFactor

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 26, 2009
Hey, I agree with most of you...there aren't a lot of positives in an Auburn National Championship. I'm trying to figure out what they are so that I can be properly prepared mentally incase it does happen. I have to be able to spin this in a positive way in my mind or it may cause me to get physically ill! However, I am starting to think the ideal scenario would be for Auburn to win and then later have their entire season and Heisman Trophy taken from them. Think about what that would do to their fans...Wow...devastating. 11-0 Under Bowden = Nada... 13-0 Under Tubby = Nada... 14-0 Under Chizik = Nada... They would have to feel utterly hopeless at that point. They may be hoping for the death penalty at that point just to put them out of their misery. However, I'm still pulling for an Oregon BLOWOUT!

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
All I can say is that the barn wanted us to lose to Texas last year. So screw'em. There is the AFC, NFC, and SEC as top dogs in football. I don't believe the PAC-10 can hang its hat on this win against the SEC. I only claim the other teams in the SEC by affiliation, I don't like them.

Bama is big brother and nothing ever good comes from little brother winning. Ideally, I would like a scenario where Auburn goes undefeated, loses in the MNC, and then later vacates all by NCAA. Talk about kicking when he's down. MAKE THEIR A%% QUIT!!!

Quack, Quack!!

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
All I can say is that the barn wanted us to lose to Texas last year. So screw'em. There is the AFC, NFC, and SEC as top dogs in football. I don't believe the PAC-10 can hang its hat on this win against the SEC. I only claim the other teams in the SEC by affiliation, I don't like them.

Bama is big brother and nothing ever good comes from little brother winning. Ideally, I would like a scenario where Auburn goes undefeated, loses in the MNC, and then later vacates all by NCAA. Talk about kicking when he's down. MAKE THEIR A%% QUIT!!!

Quack, Quack!!
And stripping $Cam of the Heisman would be nice too.

GCtidefan

1st Team
Sep 23, 2010
Adger, AL
If the barn wins, they'll be no shutting the barn fans up for 5 years - no matter how many times Bama beats them.
There is absolutely NOTHING positive about a barn victory.
GO DUCKS!!!

GMacFan

Suspended
Oct 3, 2009
And stripping $Cam of the Heisman would be nice too.
I don't care of Cam keeps the Heisman. As far as I'm concerned Cam really doesn't have that much to do with Auburn. He's Boba Fett and Pat Dye's Darth Vader. What's funny is how he's just a mercenary, using Auburn as a stepping stone, but yet his achievements are easily the highlight of Auburn's football history. Auburn's entire college football legacy is a guy who stayed for one year and would "rather be at Florida." And they love it.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
To anyone who is not a barner (and they are demented anyway from too much whiffing the cow poop), there is no "pro" to the barn winning Monday night. A team that is almost universally despised for their lying and cheating has no sympathy or love anywhere in this country, from anyone who isn't a barner. That is as it should be. You lie and cheat, you can't expect everybody (outside of the media) to fawn all over you, and you can't really expect anyone to "wish you well".

Black Warrior

Suspended
Mar 30, 2010
At first I thought when you say Pros of Auburn you were referring to the Professionals Of Auburn. That I understand. What I don't understand is what could possibly be positive about the Goobs winning.

Bama By Birth

3rd Team
Dec 3, 2010
Ellaville, Ga
At first I thought when you say Pros of Auburn you were referring to the Professionals Of Auburn. That I understand. What I don't understand is what could possibly be positive about the Goobs winning.
It is perfectly normal and ok not to pull for your rival- SEC or not. I work with a Ga Bulldog fan that can pull for anyone except the Fla Gators. HATES them. I would question a BAMA fan that pulled for Booger U- I doubt if they are a dues paying, card toting real fan. And I doubt if they know the secret handshake.

MikeD

Suspended
Feb 24, 2007
No pros on au winning. In fact, I really don't pull for any other sec team.

We need to re-establish dominance over au. They have beat us 7 out of the last nine games and we have only beat them once in T-Town (a 5-6 team). They are recruiting very well and stole a 5 star from us today. (they may be cheating but have not been caught yet). They will most likely win the national title this year. They won a New Years day bowl last year. We laughed at their new coach but he has been a big success.

We really need to have success against them in the future.

So I can not understand how any Bama fan can pull for au in any game. It only hurts us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.