IN/OUT of STATE RECRUITING=ELITE PROGRAM ...

BAMAMICH

Suspended
Jun 11, 2008
Was just on Rivals looking at the different schools' recruiting classes and you have to love how CNS and staff are doing a great job of recruiting elite talent IN and OUT
Code:
of state.

From the east to the west, north and south, AND in this great state, Bama is bringing in elite talent to compete for championships for years to come. RTR

BAMAMICH

Suspended
Jun 11, 2008
Indeed to both comments, it can only help Bama's image and focus as a elite both in state and nationally. I really love hearing how so many people nationally comment on how Bama is either is an elite program/elite team and that says a lot about the job that Saban, the coaches, and the players have been doing. I think our success with recruiting also is the result of that.

BigGunn

1st Team
Dec 5, 2004
Pace, Florida
I just love what's happening. We are now back to full strength, numbers wise. CNS is one hell of a recruiter and coach. Now all these guys are going to be on TV each week, compete for conference championships in the number one conference and for MNC # 14. The drama they'll be a part of next year in '12 opening in Cowboy stadium against the all time leader in wins is something their grand kids will see hanging on the wall many years from now. We have more to offer than any other school in the country and CNS says it's only the beginning.
I'm stoked. You?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.