Roll Call: Where is everyone from?

JAXFLBAMAFAN

All-SEC
Nov 30, 1999
Jacksonville FL
Grew up in Coffee County S.E. AL graduated Kinston High School 1975. Watched Don Horstead play at Elba before he went to the Capstone for 4 years. Got bachelor's degree via Enterprise St. Jr. Coll and Liberty University. Been living in Jacksonville FL since 1984, claims rep for Nationwide Insurance Co.

Tidesq

1st Team
Dec 30, 2006
Enterprise, AL
Grew up in Coffee County S.E. AL graduated Kinston High School 1975. Watched Don Horstead play at Elba before he went to the Capstone for 4 years. Got bachelor's degree via Enterprise St. Jr. Coll and Liberty University. Been living in Jacksonville FL since 1984, claims rep for Nationwide Insurance Co.
Good to see another Coffee County native. Roll Tide.

Last edited:

80UoAGrad

Scout Team
Dec 28, 2006
Born in Andalusia, raised in Dothan, left for 21 years including stops in Montgomery, New Orleans, Mississippi, graduated from U of A in 1980 and currently reside in Dothan. RTR

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Guess I will try this too:

Born: Mobile
Actually Grew up and went to High School in Birmingham after moving in the 4th grade to Homewood.

Tuscaloosa (THE University) 85-89
Tuscaloosa (working) 89-90
Birmingham 90-91
Ft Knox, Ky 92
Indianapolis IN 92
Ft Carson, Co 92-95
Wuerzburg, Germany 95-96
Bosnia 96
Croatia 97
Wuerzburg, Germany 98
Monterey, Ca 98-01
Columbia, SC 01-04
Baghdad, Iraq 04
Belgium 04-present
Soon moving to Germany (Which I am sure back to Iraq)

Roll Tide

bamanick57

1st Team
Jun 22, 2006
Born, raised, and lived most of my life in Haleyville AL. I did live in Fort Walton Beach for 4 years and now live in Tiffin ville - also known as Red Bay AL.

For those of you up in Franklin TN, one of my 4 sons lives up there and it is a fantastic area. :BigA:

CrimsonChris

Dec 21, 2006
Born & Raised In Memphis, Tn...dad Had A Huge Impact On Me Becoming Tide Fan. Grew Up Having To Leave House W/ Mom & Brothers While Game Was On Tv-could Always Tell When 'bama Was Losing Because Most Of The Furniture Was "re-arranged"...remember Coming Home When Game Was Wrapping Up & The Only Light In The House Was The One Coming Off The Tv...oh, How I Miss Those Days. Currently Live In Horn Lake, Ms.(outside Suburb Of Memphis). Now Me And My Son Deal W/ My Wife, Daughter, And Oldest Son Being Rebel Fans...son Hopes To Get Scholarship To Ua One Day...roll Tide!!!!

skip2004

Dec 28, 2006
Born in Enterprise, Al. Graduated High School @ Geneva High School. I'm currently living in T-town where I'm finishing up my undergrad degree from the UA. Go Panters and Roll Tide.

TheCrimsonLiver

All-SEC
Aug 21, 2006
Pell City
Wow, I played with Reggie Horstead at Elba. Ronald Mckinnon went on to play in the NFL with the Cardinals.
I'm From Pell City, Played football at PC, Elba, Opelika and Central HS in Chattanooga. Currently live in Jacksonville Florida

BamaAlum97

1st Team
Dec 13, 2002
Tulsa, OK
Lived in Mobile until I was 10...moved to Millbrook (just north of Montgomery). Graduated from Stanhope Elmore High School 1993...Graduated from 'Bama in 1997. Current resident of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.