Saban discusses Barrons arrest and Robby Greens NEW suspension

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
Im siding on the "probably not a big deal with green" side. The team rule could be as minor as a curfew violation. I'm glad a lot of people on here never made mistakes makes it easy to sit on that high horse.

Until we know details theres no reason to throw one of our guys under a bus like that.
No joke...Poke. Some folk are awful quick on the trigger.

RT1941

1st Team
Jul 16, 2003
Montgomery, AL
All I know is I would hate to be in Green or Barron's shoes in August - I'm sure our coaching staff will have a well designed program implemented for the conditioning of these fella's. They will be in tip-top shape when the season starts.

crimson_blood

All-American
Jul 22, 2006
Helena, AL
All I know is I would hate to be in Green or Barron's shoes in August - I'm sure our coaching staff will have a well designed program implemented for the conditioning of these fella's. They will be in tip-top shape when the season starts.
Why wait until August? I can assure you they're in tip-top shape right now. These "internal discipline" matters are handled pretty swiftly:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.