*** LB Dillon Lee Signs with Alabama ***

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I saw on TI that Dillon Lee will be making his decision in two weeks. It was a premium article so I don't know all details. His offer list is incredible and his size is Rolando like (6' 4", 235 lbs). Does anyone know what our chances are with Lee?

JuliosPigtails

Scout Team
Nov 14, 2010
re: *** LB Dillon Lee Commits to Bama ***

That last thing I saw was that we were in his top 2 or 3 along with FL and maybe Aub. We have a very good shot at him.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

He's also visiting us this weekend. We could be the last visit before he makes his decision if that article is true. That could mean good things for us

JuliosPigtails

Scout Team
Nov 14, 2010

It would be great to get his commitment early so he can help pull Vadal Alexander with him.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

Of course I would love to get both Kwon and Dillon. They have similar bodies but Kwon seems to have better instinct which would make him a great inside LB or Jack whereas Dillon is one of the better coverage LBs out there and gets off blocks with ease which should make him a great SAM LB. Include Ragland, DePriest, Mosely oh man. I want these guys b/c LB is my favorite position in football and these guys are freaks of nature

JuliosPigtails

Scout Team
Nov 14, 2010

I don't think they have that similar body types with Kwon being 6'2 210 maybe and Lee being 6'4 235. I do agree though that Dillon will be a better coverage LBer than Kwon. Kwon has free range at his high school now and never really has a set coverage scheme or player to follow. He is more of a seek and destroy type LBer.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

He's said some awfully nice things about us in the Atlanta paper. One wonders if those sentiments are being reciprocated by our staff. If so, I'd guess he'll be riding with us. If not ... well, we'll know soon enough.

Last edited:

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV

I saw on TI that Dillon Lee will be making his decision in two weeks. It was a premium article so I don't know all details. His offer list is incredible and his size is Rolando like (6' 4", 235 lbs). Does anyone know what our chances are with Lee?
Most folks think that it looks good for Bama. Lee is apparently down to either Bama or UF. He just visited UF and he is scheduled to visit Bama before making his decision.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

TI reporting he had a great unofficial visit and said it was down to us and the Gators as Surf said. I hope we get Dillon.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006

Nothing but a gut feeling on my part here, but I believe he'll choose UF. Hopefully I'm wrong though. :)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

I've always thought Kwon has the speed & body size to be All American at a safety spot in a Coach Saban's style D..He would be a Head Hunter in the secondary..

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006

The feeling he gets in his gut when he thinks about Lee and Bama. jk I think Bama is in good shape. It shouldn't be too long before we know where Lee is headed.
LOL, exactly Surf, thank you! What part of "gut feeling" was I not clear on?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.