News Article: Mark Ingram Wins Vote to Become Cover Athlete of NCAA Football 12

oorah_okie

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 26, 2011
As a Sooner, I'm disappointed that DeMarco Murray didn't win, but Mark Ingram is a fine young man and I will have no problem cheering him on in the NFL. The guy who created the attack ads against MI, NF and JL sent out a congratulatory video today, thought you might enjoy.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
As a Sooner, I'm disappointed that DeMarco Murray didn't win, but Mark Ingram is a fine young man and I will have no problem cheering him on in the NFL. The guy who created the attack ads against MI, NF and JL sent out a congratulatory video today, thought you might enjoy.

That was a great "D" you had in 2001. I enjoyed our home and home series in the early 2000's but I hope both of us make it to New Orleans and we get to play for the crystal ball.
It would be the richest tradition championship game ever IMO.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I'm in the Advertising Business, and I have no clue who Mark's agent is....but Mark should get millions for this.

His image is going to make that company more money than Mark will make in his entire NFL career....in about one month.

It's not an HONOR for Mark to be their cover guy. It's a capitalistic PRIVILEGE for them to USE him as an endorsement.

If I'm his agent I want twenty million up front with a residual percentage of every video game sold.

They will make hundreds of millions of dollars because Mark Ingram is on their cover box.

He, and UA need to be compensated accordingly.

sip

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
To MI:

Congrats! May you have a great NFL career and beyond. We are proud to have you as a representative of our beloved university.
Roll Tide Mark!

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I'm in the Advertising Business, and I have no clue who Mark's agent is....but Mark should get millions for this.

His image is going to make that company more money than Mark will make in his entire NFL career....in about one month.

It's not an HONOR for Mark to be their cover guy. It's a capitalistic PRIVILEGE for them to USE him as an endorsement.

If I'm his agent I want twenty million up front with a residual percentage of every video game sold.

They will make hundreds of millions of dollars because Mark Ingram is on their cover box.

He, and UA need to be compensated accordingly.

sip
I agree. It's been true for the past 5-6 years that the Alabama market has led the nation in sales for EA Sports NCAA Football...so they make a killing off of the folks here. With the cover being an Alabama player those numbers can only go higher. I figure most people who are just barely interested in the game will buy it jut to have a souvenir with Ingram on it. It should help all of the video game stores in Alabama as well as I assume pre-orders will reach an all-time high.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.