prayers needed for some of my players...

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
Hey guys/gals,
I have a family of alabama fans that play(ed) for me over here in Georgia. 1 has graduated, 1 is in high school, 1 in middle school, and 2 in elementary (1 boy, 1 girl). All play baseball or softball. They were in a wreck today where their 3rd grade cousin was killed and 3/4 boys are in critical condition (1 is severe-critical, middle schooler), the high schooler will be ok and little sister should be ok after surgery on her legs. All basically broke their legs and have massive head traumas. These are all great kids that come from a great family. Please take just a few seconds and ask the Lord to step in and guide the doctors to make the correct calls for these kids.

This family is need of many prayers and I know the bama nation will help in this time of need. Thanks in advance.

CK :BigA:

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
Up date on them. all are showing sign of improving. High Schooler has been released. The 3rd grader has had surgery and is doing good just time for him. The 5th grade daughter is waiting on swelling to do down around her eye sockets, both are broken and need surgery. The college freshman is still sedated he has had surgery on the compound break in his left leg, right leg is broken also. His jaw is broken in half and will need surgery at some point, not sure when. The middle schooler that I coach is in rough shape but the fighter he is he is getting better. He has basically no bones left in his face and will several surgeries to rebuild it, but other than that he is fine. He is actually moving on his own (arms and legs) and can respond to people using his hands/sign language. All in all it is remarkable. I love these kids and appreciate everyone's prayers and responses. This is why we are the best fan nation in the world!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.