Casey Anthony Verdict In

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Several jurors were interviewed yesterday and said they would have loved to convict her but there was no hard evidence to prove she did it. I guess they needed a video of her killing her daughter. I would have at least thought one or two would have said guilty just to go to a hung jury.
So they go from one extreme to the next? As a parent she is legally responsible for that child. Her not knowing where that child was for 31 days and basically not making an effort to find her, then constantly lying to authorities during the entire investigation are grounds for gross negligence. And seeing the child died man slaughter comes into play. Why was it a murder conviction or walk innocent?

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
4 years minus time served...
It doesn’t really work out exactly like that. They calculate it based on time served and good behavior credit, and some other things. It is not an exact you've been in jail this long so you have this much more to serve. He actually said, right after reading the sentence, that she may be out in August, maybe by the end of July... meaning she'll probably only be in jail a few more weeks. This is exactly what I expected; she'll be clubbing again by the end of the summer.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Alls I knows is....that chick is ready to par-tay!!

Does the judge have the option to give her the maximum and ignore time served? I would probably do everything in my power to keep her out of society as long as possible.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Advice for all dudes looking to score with this chick: avoid the bondage play. Just sayin'.
She's gonna have guys all over the place looking to get in bed with her, just to be able to say they banged Casey Anthony. So many guys, she'll have to beat them off with a stick.

Last edited:

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
It doesn’t really work out exactly like that. They calculate it based on time served and good behavior credit, and some other things. It is not an exact you've been in jail this long so you have this much more to serve. He actually said, right after reading the sentence, that she may be out in August, maybe by the end of July... meaning she'll probably only be in jail a few more weeks. This is exactly what I expected; she'll be clubbing again by the end of the summer.
Oh I realize...someone that works with our county DA told me that right after she was aquitted that Anthony will serve very little in addition to what she's already served. She'll be out in no time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.