It's Always Five O'clock by W. L. Heath

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
This is the second book of my Dad's that I'm publishing in ebook format. I hope you'll check it out. Now available for the Nook at Barnes & Noble and for the Kindle at Amazon.com.

The author's bio is available here.

It’s Always Five O’clock
She was an ash blonde, in her late thirties, and good looking. Her clothes were expensive, her car was a Jaguar, and she had that air of assurance about her that people with lots of money always seem to have. She also had a husband – a prominent surgeon who was respected and well-liked by those who knew him. But she was bored and looking for something that would bring some excitement to her life. She wanted to learn to fly.

Jack Bishop was the flight instructor who took her on as his student and she proved to be a quite capable pilot. But their relationship soon moved beyond that of teacher and student, and Jack found himself caught in a web of intrigue, deception, and ultimately murder. Dark secrets from the past and a consuming love combined to seal their tragic destiny.

In the tradition of James M. Cain’s Double Indemnity and The Postman Always Rings Twice, W.L. Heath has written a compelling and suspenseful novel of destructive passion. It’s Always Five O’clock is a haunting story about the dark side of human nature, and the frailty of the human psyche, which will stay on your mind long after you’ve finished reading the book.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.