View Poll Results: Which design do you like best? (Click on links or look in the first post for options)

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Is there a TideFans flag?

Is there a TideFans flag?

The reason I ask is I am about to be deploying to the Middle East and would like to fly it. We have a ton of basic Alabama flags downrange, but I would like to represent this site while down there. If anyone knows anything about one or how I could have one made please let me know. I am in Germany and as widespread as our fanbase is, hard to get a Alabama items out here!

[][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

ADMIN NOTE: For voting reference purposes, I'm putting the various options to vote on here. I'll have the final say (considering price, design capabilities, printer issues, etc), but very much do want your feedback! --brett

A
    B
    C
    D
    E

Ok, guys, let us know what you think. Which overall design (color scheme) do you like best (A,B,C,D, OR E) - VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE?

[][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Last edited by BamaNation; July 12th, 2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: updated options and voting
    "We have an opponent in this state that we work every day, 365 days a year, to dominate."

2. Advertisement

Re: Is there a TideFans flag?

Best of luck overseas, God bless, and thank you!

Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

We do not currently, but your cause is as good as any to for us to get one! Let me check on it and I'll PM you later in the week.

Brett

Thanks a lot, it will be flown with pride, that is guaranteed. I got a good bunch of Alabama fans in my unit.
    Last edited by crmsntd91; July 6th, 2011 at 02:41 PM.
    "We have an opponent in this state that we work every day, 365 days a year, to dominate."

Yah, great idea!
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BamaNation View Post
    We do not currently, but your cause is as good as any to for us to get one! Let me check on it and I'll PM you later in the week.

Brett
    I may not be the best photoshop-er around, but I'll gladly give it a go if you like. I'm sure we've got a few other posters who are handy with PS that would be willing to submit designs, as well.
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.
    - Thomas Sowell

Thanks for all the replies fellas. You guys are awesome!

BamaNation Hall of Fame derek4tide's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by uafan4life View Post
    I may not be the best photoshop-er around, but I'll gladly give it a go if you like. I'm sure we've got a few other posters who are handy with PS that would be willing to submit designs, as well.
    I think a TideFans' contest is in order.
    Last edited by derek4tide; July 7th, 2011 at 09:51 AM.
    "There are two pains in life. There is the pain of discipline and the pain of disappointment. If you can handle the pain of discipline, then you'll never have to deal with the pain of disappointment." - Nick Saban

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Here's a little something I threw together after work. They're rough, and there are things I don't like about all three versions. I guess that's how it goes, eh? Anyway, what do you guys think? Which one(s) do y'all like best? Ideas?

Tidefans Flag with Border and Championship Years:

Tidefans Flag with Championship Years:

Tidefans Flag Basic:
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.
    - Thomas Sowell

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I like the first one the best. I think I would like more Crimson in there, but I don't know how you would do that.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I like the first one. Can you try a Crimson background and change the red lettering to black so it doesn't blend in? I'm not a PS'er so can't do it myself to see what it would look like. Great job so far though.
    Please stand behind our troops or feel free to stand in front of them.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by willie52 View Post
    I like the first one. Can you try a Crimson background and change the red lettering to black so it doesn't blend in? I'm not a PS'er so can't do it myself to see what it would look like. Great job so far though.
    How's this?

- Unknown

- Thomas Sowell

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I do like it better, but maybe have the border gray? IDK. Not a big fan of the black border.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18