View Poll Results: Which design do you like best? (Click on links or look in the first post for options)

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American

Re: Is there a TideFans flag?

I'm gonna wait for the updated flag with 2011 on it.

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Yep, I'll buy one in a heartbeat - can we sponsor flags for the troops?
    Great idea, I'm in. Scratch that, that's too close to "All In". I will buy one for the troops. I sent a Bama flag to one of our troops and Tidefan poster last year.
    Please stand behind our troops or feel free to stand in front of them.

Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by crmsntd91 View Post
    Just had to bump this one. I am leaving in the next 3-4 weeks for my deployment and was wondering if the flag had been made yet? If so, how do I go about getting it?
    Thanks for the reminder. We've got a final design that i'm going with. Will let you know something soon. Send me a PM with your contact info and how to get to you. And again, thank you and all the other guys/gals for everything you do. It's humbling.

Wanted to bump this again. It's a pretty old thread, but with the recent win was thinking about it.
    "We have an opponent in this state that we work every day, 365 days a year, to dominate."

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by crmsntd91 View Post
    Wanted to bump this again. It's a pretty old thread, but with the recent win was thinking about it.
    I'll have an updated version before too long.
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.
    - Thomas Sowell

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Ok, here is the updated flag:

EDIT: Brett, I now have the updated .psd and .png files uploaded to the S3 bucket. I'll email you the url in case you don't have it handy.

P.S. You also might want to close the poll on this one, since people seem to still be voting on it.
    Last edited by uafan4life; January 18th, 2013 at 03:37 PM.
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.
    - Thomas Sowell

BamaNation All-American 1FitToBeTide's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

From one the few block A fans left, I say well done. Would be glad to wear or display that in some capacity to spread the word.

"When you are arguing against Him, you are arguing against the very power that makes you able to argue at all." C.S. Lewis

"Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth thrown in. Aim at Earth and you will get neither." C.S Lewis

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I'd vote for none of the above... My choice: I fly this flag on my camper.
    Last edited by Ole Man Dan; January 18th, 2013 at 03:17 PM.

FWIW, I voted for C in the poll. I like the look of the elephant centered and the years are easier to read if they are not sideways and the crimson just looks better to me and won't show the dirt as much as the white one would.

The only downside of putting the years on the flag is that it will be out of date this time next year.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    FWIW, I voted for C in the poll. I like the look of the elephant centered and the years are easier to read if they are not sideways and the crimson just looks better to me and won't show the dirt as much as the white one would.

The only downside of putting the years on the flag is that it will be out of date this time next year.

So, if you bought one, say, this year then next year you would really be complaining that your flag was out of date?!?!?
    - Unknown

- Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by uafan4life View Post
    So, if you bought one, say, this year then next year you would really be complaining that your flag was out of date?!?!?
    It could be a dynasty flag in order to get around that:
    1961, 1964, 1965
    1973, 1978, 1979
    2009, 2011, 2012

I prefer the script A, because of my baseball days. Most folks seem to prefer the block A, though.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Ill buy one or two !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    " I THOUGHT THIS MUST BE WHAT GOD LOOKS LIKE."

GEORGE BLANDA
    in talking about Coach Paul Bryant

Alabama is 2- and 3-deep all over the place with full grown, meaner-than-he!! men. It's almost not fair making college kids play against them. Any Saban-coached team is going to be deep as he!! with recruits that have elite size, strength and experience at their position and they are going to play with incredible physicality.
    I support PAWS.

Quote Originally Posted by uafan4life View Post
    How's this?

I don't like the BLACK. That's not one of Bama's colors.

Now, I do like the "Script A" in TideFans. Bama does not use the block "A" so the Script A is my preference as a TideMan or TideFan. But what do I know?
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry