Is there a TideFans flag?

Which design do you like best? (Click on links or look in the first post for options)

• Total voters

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010
Is there a TideFans flag?

The reason I ask is I am about to be deploying to the Middle East and would like to fly it. We have a ton of basic Alabama flags downrange, but I would like to represent this site while down there. If anyone knows anything about one or how I could have one made please let me know. I am in Germany and as widespread as our fanbase is, hard to get a Alabama items out here!

[][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

ADMIN NOTE: For voting reference purposes, I'm putting the various options to vote on here. I'll have the final say (considering price, design capabilities, printer issues, etc), but very much do want your feedback! --brett

A
B
C
D
E

Ok, guys, let us know what you think. Which overall design (color scheme) do you like best (A,B,C,D, OR E) - VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE?

[][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Last edited by a moderator:

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010
Thanks a lot, it will be flown with pride, that is guaranteed. I got a good bunch of Alabama fans in my unit.

Last edited:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
We do not currently, but your cause is as good as any to for us to get one! :) Let me check on it and I'll PM you later in the week.

Brett
I may not be the best photoshop-er around, but I'll gladly give it a go if you like. I'm sure we've got a few other posters who are handy with PS that would be willing to submit designs, as well. :)

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
I may not be the best photoshop-er around, but I'll gladly give it a go if you like. I'm sure we've got a few other posters who are handy with PS that would be willing to submit designs, as well. :)
I think a TideFans' contest is in order. :)

Last edited:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Here's a little something I threw together after work. They're rough, and there are things I don't like about all three versions. :) I guess that's how it goes, eh? Anyway, what do you guys think? Which one(s) do y'all like best? Ideas?

Tidefans Flag with Border and Championship Years:

Tidefans Flag with Championship Years:

Tidefans Flag Basic:

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
I like the first one. Can you try a Crimson background and change the red lettering to black so it doesn't blend in? I'm not a PS'er so can't do it myself to see what it would look like. Great job so far though. :patriot:

45longcolt

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2007
Warrior 35180
Here's a little something I threw together after work. They're rough, and there are things I don't like about all three versions. :) I guess that's how it goes, eh? Anyway, what do you guys think? Which one(s) do y'all like best? Ideas?

Tidefans Flag with Border and Championship Years:

Tidefans Flag with Championship Years:

Tidefans Flag Basic:
They need the ANGRY ELEPHANT design IMO

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
I don't know about putting the championship years on there, Brett would just have to redo the flag less than a year from now. :wink:
You laugh. I bought some banners for the man cave in my house a couple of years ago. Luckily, they left enough space for me to add the 2009 NC; it's getting a little crowded though. ;)

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
I like the Crimson background and black lettering. Flip the numbers on the bottom and put in the angry elephant and I'll take two. :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.