Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213141516171819202363 ... LastLast

Re: *** 2013 LB Reuben Foster Commits to Bama ***

Angle of pursuit and closing speed to the ball are exceptional. Looks like he has a headhunter attitude and arrives with bad intentions. Looking forward to him in Crimson. The video reminded some of Clowney's a couple of years ago, but with better speed.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Wow! That kid was born to play LB at Alabama!!!
    “And the roses in this grand ol’ stadium are once again Crimson!” - Eli Gold, Jan 7th, 2010

Alabama wasn’t just dominating Monday night. They were some word that has yet to be invented in the English language. - Aaron Torres, Jan 10th, 2012

"If this was a prize fight, they'd call it off!" - Brent Musberger, Jan 7th, 2013

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Looks like a smaller Derrick Thomas running around out there. Born to be a Bama LB, as someone else said.
    ---------------------------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

Robert Frost

BamaNation Third Team

The speed and power he plays with are extremely impressive. Can't wait for him to be wearing crimson! This was the first video I've seen of him and I'm beyond impressed!

BamaNation Hall of Fame derek4tide's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

His tape reminds me of a certain Lewisburg, TN product a few years ago. Fast, fast, fast.
    "They're not better than us," Notre Dame AD Jack Swarbrick said of the Tide. "They're better than everyone."

BamaNation All-American Tide Warrior's Avatar

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7473154

I can not wait for this kid to get to UA.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tide Warrior View Post
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7473154

I can not wait for this kid to get to UA.
    You have to love "I'm trained to hit you, hit you, hit you". Reuben is about as solid a commit as you will find, he's ours and ain't going anywhere else.

Kid is impressive, no two ways about it. Really hope Saban can hold on to him.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Saw a tweet by one of the AU 247Sports guys. It included a link to a premium article, so I got nothing except from the tease tweet that said something about "BREAKING news about Rueben Foster at AU's Junior Day." No telling what they told him.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American CrimsonBleedRed's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Saw a tweet by one of the AU 247Sports guys. It included a link to a premium article, so I got nothing except from the tease tweet that said something about "BREAKING news about Rueben Foster at AU's Junior Day." No telling what they told him.
    AU fans would believe anything Ragland would tell them. My guess is Reggie is definately trolling the heck out of Auburn.
    The quote of the week came when Upshaw noted the AU coaching staff was still recruiting him. “They said I could come to AU and be another Quentin Groves. I told them that I could go to Alabama and be another Quentin Groves,” he said.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonBleedRed View Post
    AU fans would believe anything Ragland would tell them. My guess is Reggie is definately trolling the heck out of Auburn.
    Do you mean Rueben Foster and not Reggie Ragland?
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

Bama junior weekend is next week, nothing to worry about Foster is pretty solid and has been recruiting to bama from all accounts. Don't read into all the cow manure.
    Serve no master but your own ambition.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post
    Bama junior weekend is next week, nothing to worry about Foster is pretty solid and has been recruiting to bama from all accounts. Don't read into all the cow manure.
    Boy-oh-boy......there will be a lot of manure to wade through the next year. From all I've read, Foster is all Bama.
    ROLL TIDE