LB Reuben Foster Decommits from Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Re: *** 2013 LB Reuben Foster Commits to Bama ***

Rumor is he is enrolling at AU HS today. Also appears his HC Flowers will be added to the staff there. This will become one fun circus with Foster because AU fans and staff will do every thing they can to flip him and drama will follow. Remember Luper and Trooper both have sons at AU HS.
The fanning family is also in that area, not to worried about it. Foster is solid.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Rumor is he is enrolling at AU HS today. Also appears his HC Flowers will be added to the staff there. This will become one fun circus with Foster because AU fans and staff will do every thing they can to flip him and drama will follow. Remember Luper and Trooper both have sons at AU HS.
Talk about sleeping with the enemy. I'm not too worried about it.

As I have said before, Reuben has the best high school highlight videos I have ever seen. Going to be a beast .

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Luper's son is the starting QB at AHS. Is Trooper's son still there? He caused a little ruckus a few seasons ago because the basketball coach told him to cut his dreads, but he wouldn't.

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007

Andrew Bone posted on Facebook:
Andrew Bone
The nation's No.2 overall recruit Reuben Foster will transfer to Auburn HS. The Alabama commitment told me today that he will begin classes on Thursday at Auburn. Good pick up for head coach Tim Carter.

fob

Suspended
Dec 1, 2010

we gonna flip that boy...and o.j. too.

fob

Suspended
Dec 1, 2010

Wut?

What's the expected time of O.J's flipping? Anybody?

4-star TE O.J. Howard from Autauga Academy in Prattville, Ala., and elite 2014 LB Tre' Williams from St. Paul's in Mobile, Ala., both visited Auburn's practice today and are spending some time with the coaching staff right now

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Wut?

What's the expected time of O.J's flipping? Anybody?

4-star TE O.J. Howard from Autauga Academy in Prattville, Ala., and elite 2014 LB Tre' Williams from St. Paul's in Mobile, Ala., both visited Auburn's practice today and are spending some time with the coaching staff right now
With all the $ you guys throw around down there anything is possible. If he wants to choose to play for a coach who want be there at the end of next year after the beatdown in T-town or smoke all the fake pot he wants or commit major felony crimes all the power to him.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

I am actually glad Fanning's family is from there. That now makes since because they are cousins.

As to the War Chicken poster you blew yor load with Cam, now go be a good little chick and play in traffic.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I am actually glad Fanning's family is from there. That now makes since because they are cousins.
That makes me feel a little better, but I still don't get the move to AHS now. Why not until after the year? Why not closer to Tuscaloosa?

The picture painted by this is so wrong. Auburn High School, whose starting QB is the son of Auburn University's RB coach, offers a job to the former coach to the #2 player in the nation only to get said player to transfer. Seems shady.

Why Auburn?
Because of his former coach? Makes the AHS actions shady.
His family? Maybe

What happened to Oxford High?
Why not closer to Tuscaloosa? Hoover or Prattville - the two most well known schools in the state - are closer to Tuscaloosa.

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas

That makes me feel a little better, but I still don't get the move to AHS now. Why not until after the year? Why not closer to Tuscaloosa?

The picture painted by this is so wrong. Auburn High School, whose starting QB is the son of Auburn University's RB coach, offers a job to the former coach to the #2 player in the nation only to get said player to transfer. Seems shady.

Why Auburn?
Because of his former coach? Makes the AHS actions shady.
His family? Maybe

What happened to Oxford High?
Why not closer to Tuscaloosa? Hoover or Prattville - the two most well known schools in the state - are closer to Tuscaloosa.
Auburn High School is only 30 miles from where he was attending school. They are about to hire his coach at Troupe. He has family in the area and Auburn High gives him the best shot at playing for a state title and graduating early.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed

I really don't see Saban losing two high end quality prospects like Howard and Foster to *U of all schools. Regardless of fob delusional thinking, I fully expect Howard and Foster to be in Tuscaloosa and not Cow College. No worries.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

If an elite HS player is not smart enough to know that his pro prospects are light years better if he comes to Tuscaloosa right now, then frankly I don't want him. IF RF wants to be a high NFL draft pick then he will stand by his committment and roll with the tide. I'm not worried AT ALL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.