Status
Not open for further replies.

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
Re: *** 2013 LB Reuben Foster Commits to Bama ***

Here are some quotes from Reuben about his decision:

“This was really difficult because I had to worry about what the Alabama coaches and Alabama fans want, but I made this decision for myself and my family,” Foster said. “I will play hard at Auburn [High School] and do what is best for me.”
“I go to Auburn High School, and I am right by the Auburn campus, but people need to realize I am going to Alabama and that is where I committed to,” Foster said.
“I wanted to graduate early and they did my coach wrong, so there were two situations that lead me to move,” he said. “Coach Flowers is a good, caring man, and I could not graduate early there anyway. Me and my mom looked up the rules to see how we could do it correctly, and we got my counselor involved as well."
Friend and Georgia commit, Tray Matthews, had this to add:

Tweet from Georgia commit and friend of Reuben Foster, Tray Matthews- "Sitting here talking to Reuben now. Seems like he has his mind set on Bama"

Last edited:

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture

like others have said. Auburn is a skip and a hop away from where he played. It's the closet 6A school from where he was playing i believe as well. If he flips, which isnt going to happen, it's not going to be related in any way with him playing at AHS..AHS is not as pro AU as you think

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

I have no idea why UA fans would be worried about RF flipping to Awbarn. Foster is very solid and is helping recruit other prospects. He's going to look great in a crimson jersey next year

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

As long as he continues to recruit other players to Bama, he is on board!! :cool2:

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL

on TideFans.com
Wut?

What's the expected time of O.J's flipping? Anybody?

4-star TE O.J. Howard from Autauga Academy in Prattville, Ala., and elite 2014 LB Tre' Williams from St. Paul's in Mobile, Ala., both visited Auburn's practice today and are spending some time with the coaching staff right now
[/QUOTE ]

:rofl: - If you're going to troll, learn how to do it properly young pup. Way too obvious. :rofl:

brutetough

1st Team
Dec 11, 2010

I still remember someone's comment in another post saying some of us fans may not survive long enough to NSD. :) The From OLD Barn boy is apparently trolling here....
I have no idea why UA fans would be worried about RF flipping to Awbarn. Foster is very solid and is helping recruit other prospects. He's going to look great in a crimson jersey next year

fob

Suspended
Dec 1, 2010

Not trolling, my friends, just simply pointing out some resent developments. Look, if you're RF and you looked at bamas lb depth chart, and then looked at Auburn's, it's a no-brainer. Starts the first day on the field. As for O.J., well hail, once he sees the Patriots of college football, Lutz and Uzomah and Fulse used to their full capacity...well nuff said. Have a good one. War Damn.

HELENKELLERMRI

1st Team
Apr 19, 2008
The Shoals

Not trolling, my friends, just simply pointing out some resent developments. Look, if you're RF and you looked at bamas lb depth chart, and then looked at Auburn's, it's a no-brainer. Starts the first day on the field. As for O.J., well hail, once he sees the Patriots of college football, Lutz and Uzomah and Fulse used to their full capacity...well nuff said. Have a good one. War Damn.
Yea when he looks at the depth of linebackers going from BAMA to the NFL, that will sure turn him away!!!

BAMAccounting10

3rd Team
Oct 1, 2010

Foster will be in Crimson next year and will see playing time from day 1. RTR

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

He may not have started to be a troll, but he certainly morphed into one. And, BTW, as said above, please don't quote trolls. It just makes the moderating harder..

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009

fob coming on a BAMA site talking down Bama players hmm...

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame

Everybody that is freaking out needs to calm down. His parents could move him to Auburn from LaGrange and still potentially keep their same jobs, etc. LaGrange is very pro AU anyway, so its not like he's not used to that. The only closer 6A school would be Opelika (if they are still 6A) but that wouldn't much different from AHS - they are both pro AU.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

The only similarities between the Patriots and awbarn is that a few years ago both teams had quarterbacks getting paid.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

“I spoke with Alabama, Auburn and Georgia a lot, and the Alabama coaches said they knew I picked Auburn for a reason,” Foster said. “I spoke to the Georgia coaches yesterday, and they said they really do not care where I go, they just wanted me to do the best and I appreciated that. I spoke to Auburn recently, too, and they said good things about the high school, but I think they are just trying to get me close by.”

Atleast he understands their motive.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

"As for O.J., well hail, once he sees the Patriots of college football, Lutz and Uzomah and Fulse used to their full capacity...well nuff said. "

Brad Smelley and Michael Williams killed you guys in the Iron Bowl last year. 42-14 ring a bell?

We absolutely killed LSU in the BCSCG with our tightends as well.

It's kind of hard to troll without decent bait, isn't it?

Besides, who is going to throw the ball to the TE. Frazier can't pass, Mosely can't complete a pass downfield and Pike is just a punk. :cool2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.