LB Reuben Foster Decommits from Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
Re: *** 2013 LB Reuben Foster Commits to Bama ***

My only issue with Matthews is UA would have to pass safeties in this class like Conner, Bell and Fisher if we somehow get Matthews. I haven't really looked up too much on Matthews but I really like what I've seen in person and on video with Conner, Bell and Fisher

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

I read somewhere that Foster said that Matthews was close to committing to UA at one point in his recruiting process but it didn't happen. Doesn't mean those feeling can't come back again.
So where do we stand right now with his recruitment? :cool2:

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

So where do we stand right now with his recruitment? :cool2:
I think he took us off his list for some reason at one point but Foster could be trying to convince him otherwise. Who knows? Every fanbase in this scenario thinks differently. I still believe this will happen
Foster = UA
Matthews = UGA
Wiggins = UGA
Kamara = Many places but UA could take him at slot WR if he wants

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

Foster quotes: Matthews, Wiggins, Kamara and myself with play on the same team. Similar to Nkemdiche but I don't think he'll take it to the extreme like Nkemdiche actually did. Just pointing out that Saban doesn't get everyone he wants.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Foster quotes: Matthews, Wiggins, Kamara and myself with play on the same team. Similar to Nkemdiche but I don't think he'll take it to the extreme like Nkemdiche actually did. Just pointing out that Saban doesn't get everyone he wants.
not likely to happen. Also, was quoted YESTERDAY THAT HE IS 100% TO UA !!!!!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Oh, good grief!

Moo!
This is the second time you've "Moo'ed" someone this week. Do you accuse someone of being an Aub every time they make a post you don't agree or understand? This poster has given no indication he's a troll.

tt54l32v

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 5, 2010

This is the second time you've "Moo'ed" someone this week. Do you accuse someone of being an Aub every time they make a post you don't agree or understand? This poster has given no indication he's a troll.
Thank you,
And further more Saban dont miss all that often. The staff is fed up with the hustling Foster, in the end its Saban's choice. He wants him, UGA and AU will have to go dirty to get him. Kamara showed out today and he should be somewhat of a player now. Matthews aint coming to UA, he aint good enough and he knows it. So does Foster, he just dont want to hurt his friends feelings.
If Foster ends up else where it cause we allowed it. HOMER HAT firmly on :cool2:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Well, when asked for a reason for his strong statement, he only offered a "canned response" such that would be found on "other" sites. In retrospect, perhaps I should have left off the "Moo", but he still hasn't given a good reason for his statement. Coach Saban is a very good recruiter for sure, but he doesn't get EVERY recruit that he wants.

I am glad that OJ is in Foster's ear while they are out there.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

not likely to happen. Also, was quoted YESTERDAY THAT HE IS 100% TO UA !!!!!
I firmly believe that Foster is committed to UA and hasn't said anything otherwise. Just read my previous post in this forum and you'll see. I'm just jousting with tt54l32v. I like the confience though tt

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

Foster is now no longer attending DawgNight in Athens. Also for thos einterested Mathews is now planing on visiting UA this month. Here are 2 very interesting quotes from Matthews.

Per Rivals

Matthews told Rivals.com at The Opening that he, "was going to commit to Alabama, but jumped the gun a little by committing to Georgia."

Per Scout

"Auburn and Alabama are the two schools I am still looking at,” he said. “You only go through this process one time, so I need to see other places, and just go through this experience. I am still committed, but those schools stay in touch with me."

Remember they have been adamant about playing together and everyone seems to think it would only happen if they went to UGA or maybe AU.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

UGA fans can't like that Matthews was going to commit to Bama and "jumped the gun a little" when he committed to UGA. Plus, he's visiting Tuscaloosa while Reuben isn't going to their puppy show.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Foster is now no longer attending DawgNight in Athens. Also for thos einterested Mathews is now planing on visiting UA this month. Here are 2 very interesting quotes from Matthews.

Per Rivals

Matthews told Rivals.com at The Opening that he, "was going to commit to Alabama, but jumped the gun a little by committing to Georgia."

Per Scout

"Auburn and Alabama are the two schools I am still looking at,” he said. “You only go through this process one time, so I need to see other places, and just go through this experience. I am still committed, but those schools stay in touch with me."

Remember they have been adamant about playing together and everyone seems to think it would only happen if they went to UGA or maybe AU.
I think this is a very good sign the staff got in Reuben's ear and we are going to get another GA to Bama flip (Henry being the other). If this is the case Kamara will also commit soon.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

I would still be shocked if Matthews doesn't stay committed to UGA at the end of this all but hopefully people will relax a little about Foster decommitting when he's always been 100%

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

I think this is a very good sign the staff got in Reuben's ear and we are going to get another GA to Bama flip (Henry being the other). If this is the case Kamara will also commit soon.
I assume you mean Kamara to UGA. He is suppose to announce after his next 3 visits. UGA Friday, UA Sunday and Clemson next Thursday. But it appears UGA will get Kamara.

hddd

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 5, 2011

I seen on twitter where Derrick Henry tweeted Mathews and said,they were gonna room together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.