LB Reuben Foster Decommits from Auburn

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS
Re: *** 2013 LB Reuben Foster Commits to Bama ***

I assume you mean Kamara to UGA. He is suppose to announce after his next 3 visits. UGA Friday, UA Sunday and Clemson next Thursday. But it appears UGA will get Kamara.
Somebody help me out here - I'm confused (which is nothing abnormal)! I thought Kamara was already committed to Clemson (p/o pkg deal with RN).

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I assume you mean Kamara to UGA. He is suppose to announce after his next 3 visits. UGA Friday, UA Sunday and Clemson next Thursday. But it appears UGA will get Kamara.
The 3 have been talking about playing together and with Reuben re-confirming and along with Matthews comments in the Rivals and Scout articles, I thought Kamara would commit to Bama also. I guess we just have to see how the dominos fall.

lincoln_osiris

1st Team
Feb 11, 2009

I seen on twitter where Derrick Henry tweeted Mathews and said,they were gonna room together

Think he might have talking about "dawg night" or whatever they are calling this weekend at Georgia?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Reports out that Foster is set to make an announcement about his recruitment on Thursday.
@ 2pm making an announcement about his recruitment. Told the auburn beat writers. Before people ask I'm guessing that he is decommitting.(could be committing to auburn but IDK) Sucks but honestly I'm tired of this drama and him saying I'm 100 % and obviously your not. Either stick with your commitment or decommit its really that simple. For the record I'm hoping he says I'm committed to alabama and shutting down my recruitment but very doubtful right now without talking to anyone.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Andrew Bone tweeted..

"AuburnSports broke the story on Foster. They were contacted. Bama, UGA sites were not. If that tells you anything about tomorrow"..

Doesn't sound good for us..

narddogg81

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 18, 2012

meh. if he does commit to the barn all signs point to typical barner shenannigans $

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia

When he decided to leave Troup, he became a free agent of sorts. The kid needs to settle in somewhere and soon.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Andrew Bone tweeted..

"AuburnSports broke the story on Foster. They were contacted. Bama, UGA sites were not. If that tells you anything about tomorrow"..

Doesn't sound good for us..
Fascinating. " 100% committed" one day, decommits and maybe commits to arch rival the next (if indeed that`s what he`s setting up). Never ceases to amaze me. Hope the kid sticks because he`s a real difference maker, apparently. A good question is whether or not this means Matthews decommits from UGA?

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Trooper Taylor's son plays football there? He was done once he transferred. Why wouldn't he transfer too Hoover? Or Prattville?

1.) I'm hoping maybe (if) he decommits to relieve the pressures of being an Alabama Commit IN Auburn, and wait till after the season is done, and recruiting season fires up again and decides to recommit to Bama.

2.) He simply says I'm done with recruiting, Alabama is my school.

Usually the HS coach helps out the kid by filtering mail, calls, meetings, etc. And when a kid commits, it becomes the HS coaches responsibilty so to speak to protect that commitment. It's how you build relationships with other coaches. But being that this IS Auburn, IN Auburn, with mini trooper on the team? This ones a lost cause I believe.

Somebody tell me it'll be alright, this feels like Trent going to Florida, or Julio going to OU, etc.

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008

Trooper Taylor's son plays football there? He was done once he transferred. Why wouldn't he transfer too Hoover? Or Prattville?

1.) I'm hoping maybe (if) he decommits to relieve the pressures of being an Alabama Commit IN Auburn, and wait till after the season is done, and recruiting season fires up again and decides to recommit to Bama.

2.) He simply says I'm done with recruiting, Alabama is my school.

Usually the HS coach helps out the kid by filtering mail, calls, meetings, etc. And when a kid commits, it becomes the HS coaches responsibilty so to speak to protect that commitment. It's how you build relationships with other coaches. But being that this IS Auburn, IN Auburn, with mini trooper on the team? This ones a lost cause I believe.

Somebody tell me it'll be alright, this feels like Trent going to Florida, or Julio going to OU, etc.
Alright. It will be ok.

Listen...the poster that I most respect on here regarding inside information is jambama. Where he gets his info is not my business, but it is usually close to spot-on, or at least in the ballpark. With that said, if you read some of my posting history, you cannot get overly optimistic regarding what any high school recruit is going to do, especially the ones that are the highly rated ones i.e Seastrunk, Clowney, Beckham, Wilder, Thomas, Kouandjio, Henderson, Brown, Allen, Bowers, McKnight, etc.

Some things to remember: Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Anything can happen. We shant let one recruit demand that we offer other recruits schollys. Stay classy. The good guys will win. Newton saga. All things come to pass (according to George Harrison).
We are still on top.

roltidejunky

Scout Team
Oct 22, 1999
Vicksburg, MS

Bottom Line Up Front: Win with pride you lose with pride roll tide!!!! if foster goes to auburn, in my humble opinion, who cares. One player or recruit doesnt make or break Alabama. Someone else will step in and be a great player/person/ambassador for the university. Roll Tide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.