LB Reuben Foster Decommits from Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Re: *** 2013 LB Reuben Foster Commits to Bama ***

His film doesnt look as good as 'Ro yet (he's just a 10th grader in the film!) but of course not many kids looked like 'Ro in high school. He was a man amongst boys in high school.

Yet to be seen if this kid is heading that route but I agree with most that he will be a 5-star. Real deal.

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL

10th grader making plays like that. wow. can't wait to see what he can do once he's grown a few years, added some bulk and taken part in the s&c program. gonna be a monster.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama

After looking at the videos, nobody, and I mean nobody went forward after he made contact with them. Great tackling skills and knows how to hit people.

bamaguy32

3rd Team
Nov 11, 2009
Pennsylvania

i think i've seen this somewhere, but can't find it, what level of competition does he play against in georgia?

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

What an amazing pick up!!! We've been talking about him on this board for a while now and he's a definite top 10 calibur talent in the 2013 class and we make an impact early in his college career

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

I also believe Nkemdiche is going to be the number one prospect b/c there are plenty of talented LBs every class but to have a dominate DL like RN is rare. Still Foster is amazing and I hope we get both of them

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

I also believe Nkemdiche is going to be the number one prospect b/c there are plenty of talented LBs every class but to have a dominate DL like RN is rare. Still Foster is amazing and I hope we get both of them
half true they don't make lb's like foster every year. Also i believe i called this a couple weeks ago when speaking with tradition

Last edited:

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

jam, you hearing anything on anyone else possibly committing?
possible but i have been working alot and by alot i mean 13 days straight so haven't got to talk to some people also it was you i told that to a couple weeks ago.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

also 2013 Rb Altee Tenpenny got an offer today and we lead btw also CB dixon his here for the camp.

Last edited:

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006

Needless to say getting Foster is a huge pickup, what's scary though is he's only going to get better and better, and he's already pretty damn good! :eek:

VegasTide

All-SEC
Dec 18, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

I haven't been around the forum much lately due to workload (yes, the economy is getting better), but I've still been reading just as much... I had to stop by and say ROLL TIDE on this one... this kid is a huge get. I remember when I saw his film for the first time last year... I'm the furthest from evaluating talent, but this kids film is ridunculous! Love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.