LB Reuben Foster Decommits from Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Re: *** 2013 LB Reuben Foster Commits to Bama ***

eh.... next man up...
Yep; we'd be good with him and we'll be good without. It's just funny he was "Roll Tide"'ing with ppl in Oregon and then the sudden switch. Timing seems perfect to detract from the shooting stuff coming out.

nightscreamer

Aug 12, 2011

Funny, he says he is 100% on this decision. Wasn't he saying 100% Bama a few days ago? 100% means what? in barner math....NOTHING!

TexasRed

3rd Team
Nov 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX

Well, If we think that we're doing things the right way (and I believe that we are), and Au is doing things the wrong way, then we've got to take things like this in stride.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama

Well, If we think that we're doing things the right way (and I believe that we are), and Au is doing things the wrong way, then we've got to take things like this in stride.
If...if...they aren't doing things on the up and up, then I wish we had one - just one! - reporter in this state with the backbone to report on it.

TheTradition

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2010
Alabaster, AL

I think most of us realized over the past few months that RF was not solid regardless of what he was saying so this shouldn't come as a huge surprise to anyone. It always hurts to lose a player as good as RF, but we are gonna be just fine without him. I wish him the worst of luck at AU. :cool:

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

AU seems to have some attraction for recruits. It's a long time to signing day

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

If...if...they aren't doing things on the up and up, then I wish we had one - just one! - reporter in this state with the backbone to report on it.

Not saying it's not there. But if the NCAA/FBI couldn't find it, the reduced reporting ranks have little chance unless someone hands them the combination to the safe.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Last week OJ Howard said he was working hard to recruit Robert to stay with Bama. I hope OJ is more committed than Reuben is.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

Last week OJ Howard said he was working hard to recruit Robert to stay with Bama. I hope OJ is more committed than Reuben is.
I don't think people are worried about OJ. He refers to Bama as "we".

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008

If the kid was wanting his best chance to play at the next level and win a/multiple national championships then he just made a horrible decision. I do not know Mr. Foster's life goals so I can not say if he made a bad decision or not. In the end this decision will have little impact positively nor negatively on the Alabama football program.

The process rolls on, with or without...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.