LB Reuben Foster Decommits from Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Re: 2013 LB Reuben Foster Flips, Commits to Auburn

It can't be unless the tattoo has been altered. In the first pic the "A" isn't colored in and in the 2nd pic, the "A" is blue.

The whole situation just seems like a bizarre and poorly executed operation. I'd guess that it's the result of an already poorly concieved plan that had to be hurried due to Saban figuring it out early.

I'm thinking the plan was to have Foster act as some sort of secret double agent?
Actually, Yes!

He was going to try and flip OJ and recruit Bo to them as well. He was going to keep his commitment a scrret until the dead period started just for 'payback". :rolleye2:

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama

Actually, Yes!

He was going to try and flip OJ and recruit Bo to them as well. He was going to keep his commitment a scrret until the dead period started just for 'payback". :rolleye2:

Don't know what Bo's family situation is like, but I really hope they're given all the details on this Foster deal.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011

One thing for RF do WHat you have to do, We will be OK, He just gave someone else who want's to come to Bama a chance.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL

Here's a picture that @FeelsLike98 just tweeted about Aaron Murray's new tattoo.

That is what a fresh tattoo looks like. Notice the red/rasied skin? Whoever is sporting the AU tattoo looks to be at least a few days to a week old. It's not fresh. This has been planned and has been coming for a while.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Here's a picture that @FeelsLike98 just tweeted about Aaron Murray's new tattoo.

That is what a fresh tattoo looks like. Notice the red/rasied skin? Whoever is sporting the AU tattoo looks to be at least a few days to a week old. It's not fresh.

If it is Foster, I'm shocked more people haven't seen it in person, or there aren't more pictures of it with his face in it floating around.
What the heck is wrong with SEC QBs and their horrific tattoos? First, Bray. Then, AJ. Now, Murray.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Re: *** 2013 LB Reuben Foster Commits to Bama ***

I was more chapped when I learned that he was transferring to the barn high school than I am about his actual "flipping," since I've had plenty of time to prepare for the probability that it would happen. I'll say that I was feeling better about Foster after reading the interviews and watching the videos of him from last week, but I'm not at all surprised with the announcement.

Trooper and Luper have unlimited face-to-face access with Foster because of their kids, and that is a pretty difficult advantage to overcome, even for Saban. I have to give the barn props though, for a pretty ingenious way to "legally" skirt the NCAA contact rules. I expect them to take full advantage of the situation and use Foster as a conduit to make contact with other recruits that would otherwise be impermissible. Problem is that this is a one year deal for a long time without too much scrutiny, and the name of the game in recruting is sustainability.

RF will probably continue to flirt with other schools, including Bama, but I believe he'll be wearing barn colors on signing day. Too bad.

Whats so unethical about that? Thats exactly what ANY school does with a recruit...use them to recruit other players for you. We also take advantage of our recruits to make contact, and try to gain an edge.

while i hate the barn, thats not an unusual situation.

too bad, but i also dont expect him in crimson any longer. great player.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama

I have never known a black person to have tat to show up this clear, including orange. Looks like something Lee Ziemba recently got.
Here's a pic of Foster with the tattoo I found on google images. So it is him. Either way, it's not fresh, this has been planned for a while.

Google Image Search
Let's quit arguing about skin color, tattoo color, etc. These are the exact same tattoos. The first picture has been edited with dodging (lightening the photo around and over the tattoo) and blurring of the background so you can see the detail--both things VERY easy to do in any photo editing program. It is very likely these same two pictures were taken at the same time as it appears that RF is wearing the same clothing and plants in both pics.

RF obviously doesn't know about KARMA. I have a feeling that something life changing will happen to him this year and it won't be positive. I am thankful that Saban snuffed this one out before more damage was done. I am glad this parasite is no longer associated with our program and hope that his scholarship offer is pulled. He does not deserve to wear crimson and represent our program. Peace out, RF and ROLL TIDE!

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

with eveything that has come to light, how dumb is Rueben Foster and those barner coaches?!?!?

wait don't answer the question...:conf3:

did he really think that CNS and the Bama Nation along with our recruits during those camps wouldn't sniff this poor , ill concieved scheme??? WOW!!

I hope they come up with a better game plan for the IB in 2012. pathetic!! :rolleyes:

jnhgiela

Suspended
May 26, 2011
Mobile, AL

Any word on Tray Matthews and whether or not he just got burned by his bud or is he on board with AU?

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed

He doesnt' want to win, it's plain and simpple. So let him enjoy watching from Auburn as Alabama go after #15 and perhaps #16 during his tenure in college.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012

I can't remember which video on espn I was watching of Rueben but in one of them he was asked how many championships he would win while at Alabama he said at least 3. Hope he's right. Lol

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

He doesnt' want to win, it's plain and simpple. So let him enjoy watching from Auburn as Alabama go after #15 and perhaps #16 during his tenure in college.
not only win, but he doesn't want to be fully develop/coach into a great defensive player at the next level. wasted potential is among the saddest thing in the world.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa

not only win, but he doesn't want to be fully develop/coach into a great defensive player at the next level. wasted potential is among the saddest thing in the world.
Totally agree. I've said before the real money is in the NFL. Alabama is a much higher profile team and will get more draft picks simply because of the media coverage Bama gets that the boogs don't. A good player at Bama will go high because he has proven himself on national stage every week. A player of the same physical caliber at AU is a mid rounder at best.

RTRforever14

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 29, 2012

Any word on Tray Matthews and whether or not he just got burned by his bud or is he on board with AU?
This will not happen for a while, but eventually I expect him to switch to Auburn. All SEC teams get good players, Alabama will out-recruit them all.. Let's not go into meltdown mode over one player.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

Let's quit arguing about skin color, tattoo color, etc. These are the exact same tattoos. The first picture has been edited with dodging (lightening the photo around and over the tattoo) and blurring of the background so you can see the detail--both things VERY easy to do in any photo editing program. It is very likely these same two pictures were taken at the same time as it appears that RF is wearing the same clothing and plants in both pics.

RF obviously doesn't know about KARMA. I have a feeling that something life changing will happen to him this year and it won't be positive. I am thankful that Saban snuffed this one out before more damage was done. I am glad this parasite is no longer associated with our program and hope that his scholarship offer is pulled. He does not deserve to wear crimson and represent our program. Peace out, RF and ROLL TIDE!
Thanks for the post. The picture JeffAtlanta and I was referring to is a different picture. See Post #720 July 13th page 56 of this thread.

Originally Posted by RTR9 Look at his nice new tat. http://t.co/khE8jtZ
That is definitely a different tattoo. Maybe they had a tattoo party. Maybe they got a group rate.

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"

Foster isn’t really a double agent that was working for the boogs. He is a triple agent working for Nick. Saban had him enroll at Auburn High School to make it easy for Trooper and Luper to make a long list of violations to be submitted to the nzaa’s:eek2:. He’s been wearing a wire and has video with the audio to back up said transgressions. They took the bait.:biggrin:

Well you can tell by fictional account above that it is the silly off season.:rolleye2: I’m ready for the season to get on the way. Foster may turn out to be a very good player, the physical tools are in place. But if he does turn out ok, it will be against the way the grain is running down on the plains. If he had been the only plum so to speak of our class, it would have my teeth grinding. But I looked, and our signing class is still loaded and more still to come. Welcome to the Saban years for sure. :D Roll Tide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.