LB Reuben Foster Decommits from Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamafanhart

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 8, 2011
Re: *** 2013 LB Reuben Foster Commits to Bama ***

yea..but you never know what them slimeballs will lie about bama how stacked we are at linebacker...how they could use him at lb blah blah
I heard he was visiting auburn again this week should wr worry about him visiting twice

CrimsonBleedRed

All-American
Nov 24, 2007
United States

yea..but you never know what them slimeballs will lie about bama how stacked we are at linebacker...how they could use him at lb blah blah
If he allows *U to get in his head with their "recruiting tactics", then we wouldn't want him anyways. Since I don't think he will pay much attention to their recruiting efforts and if going because it's a free trip, I have no worries. Bama doesn't lose players to *U that they want to keep. So I expect Foster to stay committed to Bama.

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV

I really do not think there is anything to seriously worry about with Foster's Bama commitment. I believe he is solid. It is just a fact that he committed very early and with his talent he will have to be continuosly recruited until NSD 2013.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...ch-list-olb-reuben-foster-only-getting-better
That wasn't the only big event in Foster's offseason. After nearly committing to both Georgia and Auburn while on visits to those schools, he ended up committing to Alabama. Despite his signing day being over 17 months away, Foster said he was ready to make the choice. Still, he's keeping his options open, kind of. He has been to Auburn twice for games already this season and plans to be at Florida this weekend when the Gators host the Crimson Tide.

"I am still committed to Alabama," Foster said. "And at the end of the day that's where I want to be. But I am keeping the door a little open because you never know if someone will give me a better a chance. I do like two or three other SEC schools like Auburn, Georgia and Florida. I would like to see Texas and Michigan State. I am also interested in seeing USC. I would really like to go out there."

Another team he would like to pay a visit to this fall and soak in their college atmosphere is Notre Dame.

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL

I really do not think there is anything to seriously worry about with Foster's Bama commitment. I believe he is solid. It is just a fact that he committed very early and with his talent he will have to be continuosly recruited until NSD 2013.http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...ch-list-olb-reuben-foster-only-getting-better
Sounds like he's solid and just wants to enjoy seeing other places....Like Reggie Ragland.....i know for a fact he wants to visit other places but is 100% without a doubt solid to bama! Kids like Ragland takes these visits for 2 reasons....1) to see a game and school outside of their own state and 2) to recruit for Bama!

BAMAccounting10

3rd Team
Oct 1, 2010

Very pumped to see this guy in Crimson. Dude is going to be a beast. Think about him playing OLB with Ragland at ILB ROLL TIDE REUBEN

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005

247 has him rated at 102 which would put him at #1 in this years class. he is currently #2 behind Robert Nkemdiche, also a Bama target.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Foster is the best LB'er I've seen on the high school level in a long time..His combination of size, speed, brutality & his sense to know where the football is..Is just unreal..He reminds of Tray Blackmon(I know Tray was smaller in high school)..Just like Tray did in high school..Reuben takes brutality to another level on the football field..

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Foster is the best LB'er I've seen on the high school level in a long time..His combination of size, speed, brutality & his sense to know where the football is..Is just unreal..He reminds of Tray Blackmon(I know Tray was smaller in high school)..Just like Tray did in high school..Reuben takes brutality to another level on the football field..
Blackmon is a pretty good comparison. Hopefully Reuben want have the baggage he had. For us who were around in the Bryant glory days, he reminds me of Woodrow Lowe.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Blackmon is a pretty good comparison. Hopefully Reuben want have the baggage he had. For us who were around in the Bryant glory days, he reminds me of Woodrow Lowe.
While i see where you are going with that comparison it's a bad one. Tray was small and foster would be the number 1 prospect this year if he was a senior.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

Update on AJC. RF stays committed to us for now. But he's making goo-goo eyes at UGA, at least to the reporter of that state's biggest paper.

Here.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Update on AJC. RF stays committed to us for now. But he's making goo-goo eyes at UGA, at least to the reporter of that state's biggest paper.

Here.
If it's a Georgia Beat Reporter, they spin every newbit that way.......

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

While i see where you are going with that comparison it's a bad one. Tray was small and foster would be the number 1 prospect this year if he was a senior.
Tray was smaller but he was fast, aggressive and physical and he was a 5-star and #1 player in GA so I would say that is a good comparison.

Reuben was born in Alabama and has been an Alabama fan most of his life. I don't see him changing his committment.

It seems Saban likes stud 5-star players committing very early in their recruitment. Trent committed very early on (I know he had a press confernce on NSD and re-affirmed), Eddie Williams/Ragland in the 2012 class and Reuben for 2013. It looks somewhat like a Saban formula but I may be stretching it.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Thanks for the link. That's about as firm as it can get at this stage. Keep recruiting for us Reuben and bring another #1 class to Bama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.