LB Reuben Foster Decommits from Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
Re: *** 2013 LB Reuben Foster Commits to Bama ***

His tape reminds me of a certain Lewisburg, TN product a few years ago. ;) Fast, fast, fast.

Trobinson97

All-SEC
Sep 4, 2008

Kid is impressive, no two ways about it. Really hope Saban can hold on to him.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Saw a tweet by one of the AU 247Sports guys. It included a link to a premium article, so I got nothing except from the tease tweet that said something about "BREAKING news about Rueben Foster at AU's Junior Day." No telling what they told him.

CrimsonBleedRed

All-American
Nov 24, 2007
United States

Saw a tweet by one of the AU 247Sports guys. It included a link to a premium article, so I got nothing except from the tease tweet that said something about "BREAKING news about Rueben Foster at AU's Junior Day." No telling what they told him.
AU fans would believe anything Ragland would tell them. My guess is Reggie is definately trolling the heck out of Auburn.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

Bama junior weekend is next week, nothing to worry about Foster is pretty solid and has been recruiting to bama from all accounts. Don't read into all the cow manure.

HITIDE

1st Team
Jul 6, 2003
TRINITY, AL., USA

Bama junior weekend is next week, nothing to worry about Foster is pretty solid and has been recruiting to bama from all accounts. Don't read into all the cow manure.
Boy-oh-boy......there will be a lot of manure to wade through the next year. From all I've read, Foster is all Bama.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

Boy-oh-boy......there will be a lot of manure to wade through the next year. From all I've read, Foster is all Bama.
Since RF is the best linebacker prospect in years, scores of pay-to-read recruiting boards will be trying to make a buck off his name. I set the over-under on misleading headlines at 154.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

I hope they get their hopes up. Will only be funnier when they get their heart broken when he signs with us.

Foster ain't going anywhere.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I hope they get their hopes up. Will only be funnier when they get their heart broken when he signs with us.

Foster ain't going anywhere.
Agreed and for those worried please see the ESPN interview on Page 13. He is ours and will help recruit a 2013 class that will be similar to 2008 and 2012.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

The boogs think they have an inside track on Foster because he is cousins with Ladrius Phillips.........:cool2:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

The boogs think they have an inside track on Foster because he is cousins with Ladrius Phillips.........:cool2:
The Ladrius Philips that has been Auburn's star player? Everybody knows about Philips unreal contributions for Auburn. :wink:

JBAMMER334

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 23, 2012
Prattville, Al

When dont the boogs think theyre in the lead for someone :rolleyes: but reuben foster's hightlights are honestly unreal and think this kid will get LOADS of playing time as a true freshman for BAMA!

bamajag600

3rd Team
Apr 27, 2006
Hawaii

I casually follow recruiting and have only watched a handfull of highlight videos. I usually come away not overly impressed even when others have glowing comments, and I wonder if I'm missing something. But with this kid.... WOW! Best video I've seen, better than videos of those tabbed as the #1 overall recruit of that year. He is gonna be a beast!

Glad he's committed, and hope he sticks. That being said, I saw a video of him and Tray Mathews (uga) interviewing each other. They joke around and try to get each other to switch to the other school, pretty funny actually. At the end they sound serious and promise they will both commit to the same school, and shake on it. Is this old news? I don't know how old the video is, but it's currently on ESPN. Are we recruiting Tray hard?

Not sure about linking the video, it's not premium content:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7520827

Trobinson97

All-SEC
Sep 4, 2008

I guess Tray Matthews will be rolling with the Tide as well. The 13' class is looking unreal. :biggrin:

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

I casually follow recruiting and have only watched a handfull of highlight videos. I usually come away not overly impressed even when others have glowing comments, and I wonder if I'm missing something. But with this kid.... WOW! Best video I've seen, better than videos of those tabbed as the #1 overall recruit of that year. He is gonna be a beast!

Glad he's committed, and hope he sticks. That being said, I saw a video of him and Tray Mathews (uga) interviewing each other. They joke around and try to get each other to switch to the other school, pretty funny actually. At the end they sound serious and promise they will both commit to the same school, and shake on it. Is this old news? I don't know how old the video is, but it's currently on ESPN. Are we recruiting Tray hard?

Not sure about linking the video, it's not premium content:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7520827
They joke all the time about playing together. I think they would really love to, but the only way it would happen is if TM comes to UA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.