Bayoutider 03/02/1947 - 08/06/2011

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Bayoutider usually comes to mind when I log in, and that's very often, he was a good friend. I still use his favorite nickname for Notre Dang, in honor of his wife, who I believe was a grad from up there. How nice to have his daughter check in, I hope you will become a regular around here.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Bayoutider's daughter here. Missing my dad like crazy and came here to reminisce. It always starts with the lsu/Bama game and then the holidays are here. They are tough times indeed. LSU can't seem to win since he's gone. I'm sure he has something to do with that.
I miss your Dad especially the game day morning description of his breakfast! He was a great contributor, and would help anybody! I know he helped me and even sent a missive on popcorn to me, proper, way to pop it, oil to use and what he put on it. Rich is a blessed memory. SNASS Please come by and post often!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Bayoutider's daughter here. Missing my dad like crazy and came here to reminisce. It always starts with the lsu/Bama game and then the holidays are here. They are tough times indeed. LSU can't seem to win since he's gone. I'm sure he has something to do with that.
I can't tell you how much your post means. He was my right hand (or vice versa) for years. We spoke usually daily during the football season and probably weekly the rest of the year. I was still calling and we were talking even while he was in the nursing home at the end. When he passed, it was like a family member had...

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
So glad you stopped by to check in. Your dad was one great guy. I stopped posting on the grillin' site on here after he passed.....it's just too sad to go there and not see him posting. We shared a love of cooking and the University. I miss him. God bless you and your family. RTR

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I did not know Bayou personally but I can tell you he was an encouragement to me. I was new here and a couple of times he pm'd me with an encouraging word, which was not necessary but it shows the kind of man he was because he encouraged me anyway. I really miss his posts.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.